+ Reply to Thread
Page 179 of 714 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 229 279 679 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 7133

Thread: What makes you still run this forex business, despite the frequent Loss ???

Member CooKies is an unknown quantity at this point CooKies's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello my dear
    I love working in the Forex market feel addiction in the Forex market
    So even if you lose in the Forex feel I can not stay away from this market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Fxemperor1st is an unknown quantity at this point Fxemperor1st's Avatar
    Thanks
    Obviously everyone will know which one they should go, the newbie traders remains unexperienced and due to lack of knowledge their chances of losing becomes very high, and thus they should try to learn on demo trading as much as possible before starting to trade on real and should gain enough knowledge first.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zohaib abbottabad is an unknown quantity at this point zohaib abbottabad's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading say aap bohat kuch hasil kar saktay haing kar i aur loss say to bohat kuch seknay ko milta hai agar aap loss say sikay gay to aap best trader ban sakay gay aur best trading kar sakay gay is liay income say aap nafa kama sakay gay forex trading best way hai income hasil karnay kay is kay zaria say aap easy trikay kay sath best income hasil kar kay best life guzal saktay hai best earning right now .

Senior Member attamuhammad is an unknown quantity at this point attamuhammad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear, brother, agar aap ko forex ma loss ho ja a to aap ko saber sa bardasht kerna ho ga. q kay agar loss hova hai to next time profit bhi ho ga. is liay loss ho ja a to isay chorna matt.

Banned soni789 is an unknown quantity at this point soni789's Avatar
    Thanks
    mujhe to abhi tak koi bhi loss nahi howa or us ki waja yeh hai key mien ney abhi tak live account per trading start he nahi ki hai mien abhi new hooun or forex ko proper learn kar raha houn pir mien trading karounga.

Senior Member Money Maker 15 is an unknown quantity at this point Money Maker 15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe jab loss hota tha tab main bht dar jata tha or kai bar itna dis heart hua k is ko chorny tak ka sochny lag geya phir main nay bht say logo ko dekha k un ko be loss hota hai but in the end wo profit main hoty hain phir main nay be mehnat start kar di.

Senior Member shahid079 is on a distinguished road shahid079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the reason is that there are so many trader here who are earning through this forex trading and if i got a loss it is because of my own mistakes so it is good that i should over come my mistake and try again i hope that the next time result will be different.

Member rajkum is an unknown quantity at this point rajkum's Avatar
    Thanks
    ab jab loss hi ho jata hai to kya kare kyunki forex mein loss hona hi hai, forex mein jo bhi hai use loss hota hai hi. maine bhi jab trading karna suru kiya tha tab maine loss kiya tha.

Senior Member vishadevbhakta is on a distinguished road vishadevbhakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    guys mere khayl se forex business me kam kar me bohot happy hoon , but is k liya forex trading achie tarase sik na joruri hey , tab vi ap forex business me achie tarase learn kar sakte hoon, thank u guys is bare me discuss kar ne k liya.

Banned tolak angin is an unknown quantity at this point tolak angin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its apparent which my brother each trader offers tried to carry out a good analysis in order to be able for you to help reduce the actual risk, as a result of we will constantly study and read and a good operator ought to always be learning, with increased expertise, the actual operator will begin to research price and profit of getting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 179 of 714 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 229 279 679 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)