+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 714 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast

Thread: What makes you still run this forex business, despite the frequent Loss ???

Banned kentetfx is an unknown quantity at this point kentetfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion, I still run this business of foreign exchange, for learning, acquiring knowledge, patience, discipline, and gain experience and other reasons, I was forced to run this business to make money, and learning from mistakes, and I lost the business, from they will not be repeated in the future of the business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The more you trade in the forex market the better you will ****ually become, so hope is what keeps traders in the market even in the face of frequent losses. Once you are into the market hope is what will carry you till you become successful in the market.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me loss hota hai to uss par trader ko dhyaan dena chahiye jisse wo apni galti ko thik karke esme fir se kaam kar sakein,trader esme leave karne se kuch nahi kar sakenga,esme hard work karke come back karna chahiye..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aminulkhan is an unknown quantity at this point aminulkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think this thing is, because without hope, that we can achieve any Forex... yet our society makes a loss, but we certainly hope will happen for the future... and a guarantee of our trade we made also the Forex to stick after the loss of many

Banned jauhil is an unknown quantity at this point jauhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Our losses are often the transaction is to be taken seriously. We need to implement changes in the way of trade, eliminate the bad habits of business. I continue to trade foreign exchange, because I believe I have a bright future waiting for me I'm in the market!

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko chhy woh Forex business say tools ko smjy aor Forex Trading market main experience say work kary aor jb Trader thek Trading planing kary ga aor Forex Trading main loss nhy kary ga aor Forex Trading main profit earn kary ga us ky Trading profitable hogy aor woh successful hoga

Banned alih777 is an unknown quantity at this point alih777's Avatar
    Thanks
    I surmise this thing will be would like becuase without trust we cant accomplish anything in the forex.
    Even now we need aid finishing reduction Anyhow we need trust to occurring handy with future.
    Furthermore certainty around our exchanging will likewise makes us stuck to forex then afterward Numerous passing.

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me hume bahut hi jyada earning milta hai jisse hume bahut maja aata hai aur hum forex me jude rahate hai aur aapko bhi agar earn karana hai to aapko forex se badiya aur koi kam nahi mlega kyuki forex me aapko bahut hi jyada earn milta hai wo bhi sabse tez earninng milta hai jitana aur koi nahi deta hai

Junior Member baratik is an unknown quantity at this point baratik's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think without hope and dream we can win the world and we need to keep trying and trying to learn this forex trading and we need to trade with proper discipline of the market and if we can do that only then we can make good money otherwise we can not get success at all.

Member angkara is on a distinguished road angkara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my objection, hepo is definitely one of the reasons why the forex traders are still, even though they are already facing a lot of unfavorable loss. However, the hope is not enough to make your profits in foreign exchange. You will need to learn how to trade very well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 714 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)