+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 714 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Thread: What makes you still run this forex business, despite the frequent Loss ???

Member artutal is an unknown quantity at this point artutal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well forex ny abhi tak to mujhy frequently loss he diya hai is mein loss ko deal ker k itna experience hogaya hai k ab to forex dushman sa lgta hai lakin dil mein ek junoon bhe hai k ek na ek din mein forex mein say loss ko khatam ker doo gee

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member datur is an unknown quantity at this point datur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai zaruri ni hai ek sab ko loss hi ho bth se log aise bvhi hain jinko bth zyada faida hota hai isi waja se wo trading mai htoe hai nzahir hai aisa to ni hoga ke ksii ko loss hra hai tb bhi wo wohi kaam karega jis mai loss ho obviously banda faide ka dekhta hai har waqt loss ka ni sochta koi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned adikmanez is an unknown quantity at this point adikmanez's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me forex trading is very good business to earn regular money. forex is the biggest money market and always provides unlimited money. I can trade using low deposit and have opportunity to making more money base on my trading skill. this business can help to change my life

Member jambi is an unknown quantity at this point jambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I still doing this business because i know that one day i will be success with this business. There are no other business which more suitable for me than forex trading. Despite i still often get loss, but it will not makes me stop to trade in forex, but makes me learn more and practice more

Senior Member anjlina is on a distinguished road anjlina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually is market mein abhi tak bane rah pane ka sirf ek hi karan hai woh hai mera patience kyoun ki mein ek baad janta hoon ki agar aap hard work kar raheen hai to aisa kabhi ho nahi sakta hai ki aap ko hamesha hi loss ho kyoun ki aapko aap k hard work ka faal hamesha milta hai aur woh kabhi bekaar nahi jata hai

Member freemasonry33 is an unknown quantity at this point freemasonry33's Avatar
    Thanks
    What makes you still survive in this business, even if you often experience loss continues? That is, all the hopes and dreams in life that make me continue to survive and have a high passion with forex trading.
    Other than that I just want my family happy.

Member mapial is an unknown quantity at this point mapial's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we need to continue Forex trading and it is a great opportunity for us that we can easily make good money in this business and we can be a successful trader too. if we can trade with the proper analysis only then we can make good money from the market and we can avoid losses if we can trade with proper analysis and without emotions.

Member golkol is an unknown quantity at this point golkol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jab forex ke baare me traders ko malum ho jata hai ki ye profitable business hai to phir forex traders yahan se loss hone ke baad bhi esko leave nahi karte hai kyoki wo janate hai ki forex se jyada profitable business koi bhi nahi hai aur esme achchi experience ho to earning bhi achchi ho sakti hai.

Member tipu khan is an unknown quantity at this point tipu khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    will to gain the profit.. Forex main nuksan hona koi bari bat nhi coz es business ki nature he asee hai..jahn tak mayoos honay ki baat hai to hmain kbi b mayoos nhi hna chaiy Forex main bal k learn krna chaiy aur learning ik bht important phase h ..shukria

Member miro eltalkhawy is on a distinguished road miro eltalkhawy's Avatar
    Thanks
    That makes me stick to this work because it's fun and already attractive and everything in it everything that delves stick Beah more and even if the loss was downright which Hikone profit and conditioner and beautiful things rejoice and almost income in order to live lives of dignity

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 714 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)