+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 714 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 264 314 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 7133

Thread: What makes you still run this forex business, despite the frequent Loss ???

Banned akatsuki is an unknown quantity at this point akatsuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    It id really a business nothing else so Well i think there is nothing wrong in taking forex as a business but i would like to mention here that you need to gain knowledge and experience about forex trading more than any thing else as if rm with the diamonds because forex concern does not deal a fact so I can share my experience with the different job that is Dear brother Forex is genuine and reliable life time business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fsni is an unknown quantity at this point fsni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well to me losses often do not make me stop to trade, because I just lost my bonus only. I trade using the bonus from this forum, if I get a loss, I just lost the only bonus and not lose my own money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jashim03g is an unknown quantity at this point jashim03g's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I perceive that a cause should not relinquish expectation and must read from their mistakes and should center on their train and goals.So flat if I decline losses I try to instruct from my mistakes and study the effort of my amount..I want to become a professional trader and want to stick with my goals.

Senior Member Hansip is an unknown quantity at this point Hansip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by katty View Post
    Yes it is true that i am loosing money in forex trading but it is not big problem . I have found my mistake why i am making loose. i hope i can recover this factor in forex trading. It is not only my mistake most trader suffer same kind of problem.
    Loss is neither end nor the beginning it think that it is just a part of the business and every trader face this problem when they make any mistake or they have low knowledge but instead of hard work if some one makes loss then should not take it to heart it will happen again they have to carry on with the business

Senior Member katty is an unknown quantity at this point katty's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is true that i am loosing money in forex trading but it is not big problem . I have found my mistake why i am making loose. i hope i can recover this factor in forex trading. It is not only my mistake most trader suffer same kind of problem.

Senior Member brojolfx is an unknown quantity at this point brojolfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Re-Write Alternatif #2
    A forex trader has to face a few loss in her trade of course he makes huge mistake in trade he is going to really need to face massive loss. I too really need to loose money generally, however I do not experience depressed or never believed of leaving forex trading as a result of I understand loss is a section of forex trading as well as a trader can easily enhance his skills by learning from his mistakes.

Senior Member Hansip is an unknown quantity at this point Hansip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shubhamhero View Post
    There is only one reason which make s me to stick to forex business even after too much losses. This reason is the profit associated with it. i know very well that if I get able to discover a working strategy and proper money management skills, it is too easy to earn profit from it.
    every sucess comes from the stage of loosing that mean from the loss stage to earning stage.for any sucess there will be a lose in forex.one should know about this logical step before they are going to do sucess in the market.

Senior Member azmatullah is an unknown quantity at this point azmatullah's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhai jaan mera jaha tak sawal hai me bahot hee zedee ho ho me ne jab pehlee baar forex me entry kee to muje bahot ziada lost howa os ke baad me ne dil me kaha ya to me os lost ko recover karonga ya aur bee lost karonga os ke baad lost bee recover kia . aur profit bee kia .

Member shubhamhero is on a distinguished road shubhamhero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is only one reason which make s me to stick to forex business even after too much losses. This reason is the profit associated with it. i know very well that if I get able to discover a working strategy and proper money management skills, it is too easy to earn profit from it.

Senior Member jeela is an unknown quantity at this point jeela's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is the hope that still ask me that you can be a winner one day just carry on your hard work.This is the only thing that compel me to do more hard work and not to repeat your mistakes.I think this is very necessary for all to have a hope in trading.Good Luck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 714 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 264 314 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)