+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 714 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 263 313 713 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 7133

Thread: What makes you still run this forex business, despite the frequent Loss ???

Senior Member habrank is an unknown quantity at this point habrank's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because i always think that i can gain my loss with next trades i take, guy. for more, i believe that loss will give me good experience in this market by trying to find reason for loss and not to avoid these mistake in other trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bentani is an unknown quantity at this point bentani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray khayal mein acha forex trading programe hay jaha hum esay ho kay achi earning ker saktay hay or forex ko learn bi ker saktay or hum daily kay analysis lay kay achi forex trading ker saktay hay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member measifraza is an unknown quantity at this point measifraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss tu forex ka part hai or me trading loss hony ka bawajood bhi is liay kar raha hoon kiun kay mujhy pata hai kay jo loss mujhy hoa hai wo meri khud ki mistake thi or wohi loss mera profit bhi ho sakta tha so me apni learning ko forex me hamesha continue rakho ga or trading bhi sath sath permanently continue rakho ga.

Member Sjmanir is an unknown quantity at this point Sjmanir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Decline is usually an element of the business enterprise in the event that all of us cannot carry possibility all of us cannot earn income. In the event that these days I've faced burning overnight I will attain good looking earnings far too yet When i cannot capable of recover to be able to my personal misplaced money compared to leave currency trading organization.

Banned larmilak is an unknown quantity at this point larmilak's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know that loss is the part of forex business.So why I take it easy.After so many loss I am still here cause of my huge passion for this business and for huge love.I take this business as my life time earning source so I cant leave it easily.

Senior Member raptika is an unknown quantity at this point raptika's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no shortcut on trading. If you can learn too hardly about forex then you can earn good profit on short time and easily. so forex learning is very important for every trader. Without this nobody can't make profit.

Senior Member harzar is an unknown quantity at this point harzar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    man lives in hope. i am also in forex as i am hopeful and confident that i will be able to make some money from here. though i made some loss in previous but that was not frequent. Again no other online business is not that much transparent as forex. so passing time after them will be just wastage of time. all of these factors helps me to be in track of forex.

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Frequent loss is not makes me stop to trade, because i just lose small money only when i still practice in forex trading. Then it makes me still have money to trade and trade again. I think if we can manage our money well, despite we get loss, we will not lose so much money

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I consider the loss and the MC is part of my learning process, so I still have to continue to learn to get consistent profit. I realize that I have trading skills are still far from capable, so I find it hard to get consistency, but I will continue to learn to survive and make a profit from the forex market, and one day I will become a consistent trader
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member umair2933 is an unknown quantity at this point umair2933's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bhai g ap ki bat thq ha k ham ko tab hi loss hota ha jab bhai g ham is m full time hi kam karty han to phr ham ko markit k bary m pata hota ha or ham tarding kar k arning kar sakty han is liye to bhai g m is m us time hi tarding karta hun jab bhai g mujy markit k bary m pata hota ha to phr hi bhai g ham is forex tarding m kam yab ho sakty han is m ham ko loss hony k bi bohat hi kam chans hoty han..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 714 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 263 313 713 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)