+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 714 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: What makes you still run this forex business, despite the frequent Loss ???

Junior Member peer is an unknown quantity at this point peer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji han ye hope aur himat hi hy. is ke beghair ap kuch bhi ni kar skty. koi bhi kam karne se pehle sirf hope yane umeed hi hoti hy jo ap ko kam se jorrey rakhti hy. lkn ye ummed bhe beghair knowledge and capability p depend karti hy. i mean hope is depending on your knowledge and experience . and this hope is still connect you with the Forex and business/

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hoping for a profit is a reason to continue trading and I am sure that all traders take part in trading for this and many get profits and if there is a loss when they forget it and once again take part in trading and I also think if there are some advantages while studying then our confidence level grows very well. and I also before posting on the ptp forums to earn an income but now completely dependent on forex and am happy to say after trading from a few days now i have confidence that i will be able to stay here in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,348 Times in 624 Posts
    a trader which knows the unique features of forex well will start fresh even after getting MC again and again.

there is no other business which can be started with a very low capital and have the potential of making big money (due to leverage) like forex. awesome support available if one is willing to learn the business. and one can do it at his/her own pace.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member anju28 will become famous soon enough anju28's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex ke business me loss to hoti hi hai kisi trader ko jada to kisi trader ko kam par loss hoti hai yaha par trader ko loss se achhe se samjhna chhaiye tabhi loss ko kar skate hai tabhi apne mistakes ko control kar kar trading kiya jata hai .

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think hope is the only thing that keeps us trading forex, we always hope that we generate good returns from the forex trading market and even when we lose the trade, we hope that we will get our money back, that's why we keep trade even our losses and I think losing it is good to find your mistake and make of yourself better and I believe that this attribute is comedian because without comedians we will achieve anything in Forex. After all, we make a loss but we have confidence for the occurrence of a swell forward and a close confidence with our trade prize also makes us quickly race to Forex after some loss

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sakaroni For This Useful Post:

anju28 (2018-07-24)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    Because forex is a business that is perfect for people who want to learn and not be lazy to keep learning, because in forex trading takes a lot of knowledge to be able to master this trade. and not everyone can succeed in forex trading business, only those who are willing to learn and try to be smart just to be passed trader holds true with great success.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

anju28 (2018-07-24), Mr Law (2018-07-23), Unregistered (2)

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe the reduction and also the profit is the area of purchase and sale of your investors can easily get the kind of cash you buy and sell and also the investors use the capital t cardiovascular system if they get the loss and so I believe it is undesirable you if the investor remains buy and sell you. and I have a big loss in Forex but still think that I can get back to this market again with the help of my experience and my latest method .. if we keep making mistakes and there will be no chance at all to return then it should be better stop .. but if we have enough experience then we should try last time with best effort

Member skfx will become famous soon enough skfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ager ka frequent loss ho raha ho to app ko appnay real account mein tradding ko ba d ker dena chahiy aur demo account per app ko appni galtion ko theak kerna chahiy.forex kay baarh mein acchay se lerning kerni chahy.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I think that the terminal terminal loses armed. But whenever we reach value, it can be a good fund as well. We tend to get rid of all opportunities and accept bankruptcy, but when we can put the ideal trade and then there is the possibility to recover the damages that ever happened and I believe the reduction and also the profit is the area of purchase and sale of your investor can easily get the type of cash which you buy and sell and also the investors use the capital t cardiovascular system if they get a loss and so I believe it is your unwanted if investors keep buying and selling you.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best thing in forex trading every time when you get a loss then you learn some better tips from trading. and you can easily recover the money you lost during trading which is the best thing about trading. people make mistakes but do not study there mistakes because of greed and emotion. and, despite many losses I still agree with the fact that Forex is attractive and of course this is a very profitable business. We get more experience while losing trades and we should not lose our confidence in trading which is a very important factor that draws me back to trading again and again ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 714 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)