+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 714 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 7133

Thread: What makes you still run this forex business, despite the frequent Loss ???

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera is business k baray me passion mujhay is bat pay majboor karta hai k me is kam me in raho aur is ki madad say behter say behter earning karo so jiss andaz say mujhay kuch behtreen aur acha work karnay ka moka mill paya hai shyad he koi aesa banda hoga jiss ko is business baray zyada knowledge na ho bus ho sake wo work ko samjhe aur kare.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member uhur is an unknown quantity at this point uhur's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course, strongly I can say it is very true that loses is not the end to trade, loses is a beginning to make more confident,grow up and discipline..and because i got some loses i can learn forex with hard and i got some knowledge that i did not know before.keep fighting and spirit.love forex as we love ourselves so we will know what should we do.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member irshad321 has a reputation beyond repute irshad321 has a reputation beyond repute irshad321 has a reputation beyond repute irshad321 has a reputation beyond repute irshad321 has a reputation beyond repute irshad321 has a reputation beyond repute irshad321 has a reputation beyond repute irshad321 has a reputation beyond repute irshad321 has a reputation beyond repute irshad321 has a reputation beyond repute irshad321 has a reputation beyond repute irshad321's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,983 Times in 218 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that forex trading has a good earning potential thats why I am still doing forex trading despite of having big losses, Also I believe that i can earn a good money from forex after completing my learning process.

Banned xito is an unknown quantity at this point xito's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that if i am getting loss in the forex trading then it is just my mistake because market is running own its way and i have to identify the trend if i will chose the wrong trend then i will must get a loss.

Senior Member ninofx is an unknown quantity at this point ninofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that reward in Forex trading offers is very much attractive and one can not neglect it just because of the risks associated with it. If we learn how to handle those risks properly we will be making heavy green pips , so with this hope i am continuing to do this business.

Banned gupta is an unknown quantity at this point gupta's Avatar
    Thanks
    YES,,,, Cut u losses earlier, allow u profits operate. Exactly just precisely the way to Perform This : . despite becoming right over fifty percent the actual time. These people lose a lot of. of just fifty percent of u trades and nevertheless build money as a result of. Japanese business day. . On reality, there tend to be frequently.

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex ke market me trader ko hamesha trend ko follow karte hua trade karni chhaiye market me trend ko follow karne se profit earn kar sakte hai eske liye trader ko market me achhe se time dekar anlsysis karni chhaiye tabhi samjh sakte hai.

Senior Member arjun21 is an unknown quantity at this point arjun21's Avatar
    Thanks
    On addition, u should keep your nature and morale up to possible during the actual first six to twelve several weeks of trading. It could be a hard feat to accomplish if u carry on to suffer large losses on a line.

Senior Member ninofx is an unknown quantity at this point ninofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that i try my best to avoid big loss as it's not about how many losing trades out there it's about how much you made , and how many pips you achieved from the successful ones , that's what matters.

Senior Member uhur is an unknown quantity at this point uhur's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course, strongly I can say it is very true that forex business is very profitable and that's why I still with this business , you should understand how the market works and you should accept the fact that the loss is a part of the game , after that you will correct a lot of wrong things in your trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 714 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)