+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 LastLast

Thread: My simple strategy with 2 moving average.

Banned digger_jim is on a distinguished road digger_jim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by boyler94 View Post
    This My Best Indicators combination with Moving Average Indicators

Spoiler Spoiler:

what do you think about it..??

Do you think that this method can get a profit like indicators that are out there, which has a price of tens or even hundreds of USD ..??
    please give your opinion about this AND your strategy with Moving average too..!!
    Your strategy is bullshit.

In the spoiler, it is clear that your marks are place "right before a crossover," something which is impossible to act upon (to trade it) because nobody knows when "right before a crossover" is until "a crossover happens."

And if you look at the bar, you'll see that many closed at a loss should you trade "after a crossover."

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rok is on a distinguished road rok's Avatar
    Thanks
    Strategies and methodologies are many and varied inside the world of stock markets nowadays. One which is getting the interest of many a trader is trading with moving averages. A easy process in several regards, it really is nevertheless to comprehend what it's that is being utilized just before starting out with them. Here is a brief step by step introduction.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What moving averages are you using? I cannot tell from your picture. It looks like you have a 1 hr chart, but they do not seem like normal moving averages - you have also placed a sell trade where I would expect you to have placed a buy trade when the faster one crosses the slower one.

Member boyler94 is on a distinguished road boyler94's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gerrard View Post
    two movig average will show the trend with well, they will complete each others to get some data, and maybe the rules here, we make order when two line cross each others..this is good and simple to learn and understand it
    but i wanna ask you about something, how to overcome or to know the breakout position until we will see the right condition here ?
    Hey friend, you are very good,
    but you have copy my friend's post...
    you don't have any question..??

Senior Member gerrard is an unknown quantity at this point gerrard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    two movig average will show the trend with well, they will complete each others to get some data, and maybe the rules here, we make order when two line cross each others..this is good and simple to learn and understand it
    but i wanna ask you about something, how to overcome or to know the breakout position until we will see the right condition here ?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gerrard For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-10-29)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    Wow,, your question make me confusing to answer friend,,,hehehe

i think you can see at one candle after the two line cross each others...,and use other indicator to help the true trend..

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by skyonline7866 View Post
    ok ok sir . thanks
    you are welcome friend,,,,
    you have good indicator, can you share one best indicator you have..??

8. The Following User Says Thank You to boyler94 For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-10-29)

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do the best we can

10. The Following User Says Thank You to newentry For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-10-29)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by skyonline7866 View Post
    Do you think that this method can get a profit like indicators that are out there, which has a price of tens or even hundreds of USD ..??
    please give your opinion about this AND your strategy with Moving average too..!!
    i hope you all can make the opinion, to feedback this strategy to be better than ever,,hehehe
    and what do you recommend indicators for help this to good signal ..???
    hey friend,, you claim my comment...hahahaa
    you don't like this .????
    or you have more best..???

12. The Following User Says Thank You to boyler94 For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-10-29)

Banned skyonline7866 is on a distinguished road skyonline7866's Avatar
    Thanks
    i hope you all can make the opinion, to feedback this strategy to be better than ever,,hehehe

14. The Following User Says Thank You to skyonline7866 For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-10-29)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sura View Post
    Why don't you also share your strategy details too? And what timeframe you use this method as I can't see it your statement

Quote Originally Posted by xtac4u22 View Post
    It would be more transparent if you give more details about your strategies, so that everyone can discuss and give a proper feedback about your trading style.
    Quote Originally Posted by WDholic View Post
    i tought this thread is sharing strategy...
    hehehe.. but nothing inside..

moving average has so many parameters Bro..
    which one is your strategy??

is it SMA, EMA, or what..
    applied close, open or what..
    HEHE, because I want you to think about the method that I use,, hehehe
    just kidding,

the details for the very simple strategy with 2 moving average with MEDIAN PRICE (HL/2)..

MA1 = SMMA, period 3, shift 0. (magneta)
    MA2= SWMA, period 12, shift, 1.(red)

i recommend for TF H1, and EUR/USD,

but this weak for side ways..., i hope you all can make the opinion, to feedback this strategy to be better than ever,,hehehe

16. The Following User Says Thank You to boyler94 For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-10-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open