+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 73 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast

Thread: My simple strategy with 2 moving average.

Senior Member blessing5 is an unknown quantity at this point blessing5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think its the price of indicators or EA that really matter as concern to its effectiveness but i think it is its usefulness that and how effective as relating to result that really matters much to any trader.But i don't advise the trading of indicators.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jhonky is an unknown quantity at this point jhonky's Avatar
    Thanks
    Maybe with two moving averages enough when the system has a pattern of candlestik and the moving average is used to view the trend as well as trend line I often see someone using only 1 moving average of 100 ma to see trend

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member eko_se is an unknown quantity at this point eko_se's Avatar
    Thanks
    MA1 = EMA, period 48, (magneta)
    MA2= EMA, period 96, (red)

i recommend for TF H1 & H4, and EUR/USD & GBP/USD,

Banned shun297 is an unknown quantity at this point shun297's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think you can see at candle after the two line cross each others and use other indicator help the ture trend..

Member Jatal is an unknown quantity at this point Jatal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Those two indicators moving average are not enough to predicting the trend of price exactly, because their signals often be late. you can make some profit but be careful and don't be trust in those two indicators.

Member kiosjingga is on a distinguished road kiosjingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by boyler94 View Post
    My simple strategy with 2 moving average
    This My Best Indicators combination with Moving Average Indicators

Spoiler:

what do you think about it..??

Do you think that this method can get a profit like indicators that are out there, which has a price of tens or even hundreds of USD ..??
    please give your opinion about this AND your strategy with Moving average too..!!
    In any trade in Forex every trader will have the techniques and different strategies. For me personally the only trade using classical technical analysis and fundamental analysis without using a single indicator, and the results are consistent profit. But the pattern of trade with relying MA is also nice when constituted with little analysis, that the OP memnentukan be more confident and will also be more accurate signal.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    alright thanks very much for your analysis well i do make use of the moving average and i think the moving average is very profitable so i can really recommend the moving average to all newbies provided you know how to trade based on the moving average

Senior Member Gaurav Singh is an unknown quantity at this point Gaurav Singh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Moving averages may be added to the chart to increase the validity of the signal. Many traders will place the five-, 10-, and 20-day moving averages onto a chart and wait until the five-day average crosses up through the others this is generally the primary buy sign. Waiting for the10-day average to cross above the 20-day average is often used as confirmation, a tactic that often reduces the number of false signals.

Member xomes is on a distinguished road xomes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asif_uz View Post
    It is generally said that the source is a method by which the local or regional or international level in any subject or phenomenon is widespread. Thoughts on an alternative method to create an outline.
    We can use many of strategy, of course, not all stores can make money from the market only a small percentage are committed to the rules and laws are only able to do so it has to be that we are committed

Member ramlan10001 is an unknown quantity at this point ramlan10001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's a simple strategy but it takes a long time to create a whole an opportunity for movement in the forex sometimes be a long and sometimes too quickly and therefore we must always understand kondisis like that ... hee

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 73 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open