+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Thread: My simple strategy with 2 moving average.

Banned himu03 is an unknown quantity at this point himu03's Avatar
    Thanks
    the easiest was using two moving averages is tf H1 using secondary university 4 and sma 8 sell if

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned lata12 is an unknown quantity at this point lata12's Avatar
    Thanks
    also placed a sell trade where I would expect you to have placed a buy trade when the faster one

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dipo00 is an unknown quantity at this point dipo00's Avatar
    Thanks

My simple strategy with 2 moving average Errors

Do you think that this method can get a profit like indicators that are out there, which has a price of tens or even hundreds of USD ..??

Banned kalam01 is an unknown quantity at this point kalam01's Avatar
    Thanks
    250 pips a month on average it is consists of two basic moving averages only trade the Euro and

Senior Member DBC is an unknown quantity at this point DBC's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really moving average may be a benchmark tool to actually inform the state as to the market with a specific time frame based mostly on priode, there are without any guarantees of profit however during this discussion is to work with 2 moving averagi and share the expertise of moving average as utilised for profit through the use of with 2 moving average

Banned alexisalen12 is an unknown quantity at this point alexisalen12's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know what you mean, and all three of these signs are excellent signs, Well, like you said may modify route, or it may be little activity, but on the everyday graph, a little work out is excellent enough for me 100-150pips or more. I usually endeavor 100pips I believed that I will start two deals once verified, then one of them put on following quit of 15pips.

Senior Member jatayufx is on a distinguished road jatayufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mustafa83 View Post
    I want to share my favorite forex trading system with you. This very simple trading systems gives me 250 pips a month on average it is consists of two basic moving averages only trade the Euro and Dollar during the Euro and US trading sessions

using money management and risk reward forex money management discipline in the correct management in forex trading is appropriate critical risk factors and capital gains and trading plan using the error in the analysis is reasonable trade

Member keroso1 is an unknown quantity at this point keroso1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the strategy of the ma is really old my friend and give very late signals so you have to avoid it in order to be always that winner from the forex market so for me i think that we have to do that

Senior Member faridshawky is an unknown quantity at this point faridshawky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The only way to win and theory way Imkk get the profit on such existing indicators Forex Ha will complement each other to get some with the demo account here is the practical application of theories and theoretical Ghent watch the economic news and here you have your own economic theory

Senior Member trad3erIn5ta is an unknown quantity at this point trad3erIn5ta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think in all indicators moving avarage is like a king indicator because i think we can just trust on moving average but there is a pattern to understand the moving average and the best is to take the 4 hour chart to understand the trend from moving average

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open