+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 365 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you lock your profit in your trades?

Member israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,356 Times in 603 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G haan ma jab trade lagata ho tuo ma harr lot per take profit zrror rahkta ho iss sa mera 1 traget bnn jata hai ore ma zaida lalch kerna sa bach jata ho mujee buss apna traget pura kerna hota hai jo ma choti lots laga ker pura kerta ho.yahi best hai iss sa app ko profit hota rehta ha..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to israr2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-23), Akhterp (2017-11-24), Aliakbar2016 (2017-11-24), ASHOK (2017-11-24), azharahmad (2017-11-29), balli (2017-11-29), billyboy00007 (2017-11-29), Feroz (2017-11-23), FOREXMAN (2017-11-28), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-25), mian5575405 (2017-11-30), munibkhan (2017-11-26), Nirzana (2017-11-25), sufiyan22 (2017-11-22), yulbang111 (2017-11-23), zahid2016 (2017-11-23)

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use trailing stop loss every time I have a profitable trade for me
    and I do not want to get out of that level
    and also at the same time want to lock in my profits and make sure
    I do not lose them if the market turns around, so I use trailing stop loss to same thing

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member k.mokhtar is an unknown quantity at this point k.mokhtar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes im already doing this when i take a deal cause the direction of the chart change fastly and the profit become lose

Member mido83 will become famous soon enough mido83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I constantly do it Eventually Tom's perusing move my stoploss, obviously it ought as stated by our Investigation. If i could lock those benefit and the stoploss may be reasonable, theorily, i have additional money, i could utilization my cash with respect to different pairs or trade additional parts as stated by my cash administration.

Member sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every trader knows that in the trading the risk chances are more than the profit , its a game if any experienced person play in the trading market with his knowledge and skills and with his experience he gain more profit . I also want to earn more profit , and its possible when i analysis the trading market , listen the Forex latest news , Awareness of the economy of the country and also the prices of currency pairs that i want to trade .then i will gain more than my expectations.

Member juthy will become famous soon enough juthy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many people use stop loss. But it does not seem easy for me. It does more harm than my profit. So I'm not interested in using it. The number of times I used was damaged. I decided not to use it anymore, if not too much of the difficulty. But it can be a very good method for many people and they can also be used.

Member skfx will become famous soon enough skfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai es waqat tou mai forex maket mai new ho aur es market ko under stand kr rha ho tk mai bhe es market mai tred ko follow kro aur forex market mai zada earning hasil kro. forex market mai maiexpert trader naho ho mai tou esmarket mai beginner tader ho. aur koshish hai kmai es market mai expert trader ban sko.

Member mdkhorsheda40 is on a distinguished road mdkhorsheda40's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think its good t use this option in your trading because it will help you to save us from further loss, I lock my profit by putting TP and in other trades I just observe the currency value and wait for the time to manually close the trade.

Member nuruli78 will become famous soon enough nuruli78's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your business is your profit, your money means that if you wish to trade as your lock, do not want to trade. You are responsible for protecting your business. Your business will be guarded by you. My business is my finance guard.

Member mdkhorsheda40 is on a distinguished road mdkhorsheda40's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just observe the currency value and wait for the time to manually close the trade. actually before so many time i lost win trade for this thinking its good to lock profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 365 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)