+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 365 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you lock your profit in your trades?

Member sidd2 is an unknown quantity at this point sidd2's Avatar
    Thanks
    han mn aksar apna profit lock kar deta hun kiun k market ka kuch pata ni chalta special jab news ati hai or meri trade open hoti hai to mn apna profit lock kar deta hun or is say mn apni trading ko secure kar leta hun.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some case of the market we have to lock our profit in our trades to avoid the market move against our trades, but for we do that properly we have to trade with choose good entry point every time because some time we can not have small profit in our trades to lock it.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Banned patchika is on a distinguished road patchika's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello sir how are you good ! Yes, my brother, I am doing my earnings my monitor. During trading, and I prided. In Forex you should not rush. Because Forex is difficult and dangerous, please do not caution

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member porimoni is an unknown quantity at this point porimoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use trailing stop loss whenever I hit gainful trades in my favor and I do not recognize to move at that rase and also at the self time need to hair my profits and variety trusty I do not silty them in sufferer the markets turnaround so I use pursuit stoppage exit for the equal.

Member rajitt is an unknown quantity at this point rajitt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well according to me absolutely not i trade with take profit not trailing stoploss because it does not give such a profit if we can get 20$ why take 10$ yes it is good but not in more cases takeprofit is best for me

Member santoo is an unknown quantity at this point santoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use trailing stop loss whenever I someone util trades in my promote and I do not greet to outlet at that surface and also at the duplicate time essential to curl my profits and piddle trusty I do not infirm them in somebody the markets reversal so I use pursuit act red for the identical.

Member NADJIBOU is an unknown quantity at this point NADJIBOU's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always use stop loss and TP for my job and I will not close my benefits. I believe in profit taking with reasonable pips and I do the same thing in the normal course of operations. SO when i also use trailing stop when I think that the position can generate more profits.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading kay time Trader ko profit ky liay take profit aor stop loss aor trailing stop ka use krna secure Trading ky zamin hy aor Trader ko chy woh in ka right point pr use kry aor Forex Trading secure kr kay losses sy bach jaya kry aor Trade main profit lay

Banned maxforex is on a distinguished road maxforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Locking the profit by placing the take profit order is a very good key to get the profit if market moves in your favour. But there are so many advance orders like trailing stop orders which are very capable of making your account grow tremendously high with the same amount of risk you take in the past account.

Member Rezaul is an unknown quantity at this point Rezaul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes.
    I think it so that luck is much fact on Forex trading
    We know that Forex is much easier from any other business all over the world where anyone from any country eaily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit.
    It is best way to earn more and more.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 365 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)