+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 365 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you lock your profit in your trades?

Junior Member ishfaq ahmad wani is an unknown quantity at this point ishfaq ahmad wani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When trading ranges that comprise many hundreds of pips and larger, I believe that it is prudent to employ a strategy that can lock in profit along the way as the trade moves in your favor.This strategy allows a trader to lock in at least a moderate level of profit (assuming of course that the trade has moved in their favor to a certain degree) even if the trade does not make it all the way to the desired target level or limit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    The investor must ensure a good result when the market favors him. At the time you identify a prudent gain you should move your take profit level towards the profit zone. In this way, you will prevent changes in the market from turning a profit into a loss. This is a very beneficial practice that lowers the risk in this challenging profession.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned thepro100 is an unknown quantity at this point thepro100's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never tried to use trialling stop in my trading , I think it's better to close our trade on profits instead of using trailing stop , stop loss is neccessry especially if you trade on time of news release where the price move fast

Junior Member pacaran is an unknown quantity at this point pacaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    Most of the actual time when my trade uteazine hydrate profits profitable using the actual trend after I tried to place the actual trailing stop because I would guide my incomplete profit, so it was one of the best This is particularly volatile on the market for safe trading.

Member sami8089 is an unknown quantity at this point sami8089's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mein tu take profit set karta hon aur profit ko lock kar leta hon kio kay mera knowledge acha hay isi liye mein bahot forex ko love karta hon aur is par bahot ziyada time spend karta hon takay mein forex say achi learning kar kay achi earning karnay mein kamiyab ho jaon.

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear, of course, I obviously believe that I lock my profits will try to reduce my profits. I would like if the price to win my profit, not my profit zone has been removed by the stop. I want to get the maximum profit, not the minimum profit, so I do not want to lock my profits. I am using stop-loss, earning only profit, do not like to use stop-loss or other tools to lock my profits.

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always lock my profits because I know there is a sudden market movement. Of course I do not want me to suddenly become a floating profit. So when I open my position and make a profit, I will move the stop to the profit area to lock in profits. In such a trade condition, I will be more convenient, because it is not afraid of loss.

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lock the profit to help you just simply get the amount you want for this good amount, and every time I do should not be finally greedy, and locked so he or his personal will not suffer any loss whenever you think this is the last time Do something, what happens later, you will end up happily.

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Locking profits is actually a good choice, and since I understand that most actual traders will stick to this particular strategy. I am doing the lock of my profit from the stop of the help, usually following the stop. Especially the tracking stop is actually a very good tool in this particular aspect.

---------- Post added 03-29-2017 at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was 03-28-2017 at 09:47 PM ----------

All those who want to know all the foreign exchange will profit better, so we have to work hard to prove that we are doing the right thing in the right procedure, the correct procedure that really proves that we are all for some level of work and correct The principle and level of the instrument, we must strive to make a good choice

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have used a stop-loss, although profits have not been locked profits. This is very good I am confused about it. I need to apply, but I do not know that it is the method of applying it. I did not notice this at the end of the deal. Often trade talks stop losing money and make a profit, but do not necessarily lock in profits. Although this is a good tool. I think every trader should apply it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 365 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)