+ Reply to Thread
Page 365 of 365 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 363 364 365
Results 3,641 to 3,644 of 3644

Thread: Do you lock your profit in your trades?

Member james will become famous soon enough james's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshotboyz View Post
    Locking profit seems a new phrase?
    Some traders use Stop limit/ Trailing stop to secure their trade.
    If one of your trade go on profit, you can set a stop limit, so that if price try to cross that point, trade will get close with profit.

Imagine one of your trade is in 20 pips profit. If you set stop limit of 10 pips, if your profit reduce and if it come at 10 pips, your trade will close automatically with that profit.
    Anyone do this in trading?
    yeah bro its very helpful to increas your profits i will help you to earn a lot of money buyt you need to place you stop limit corrextly because some times the trend hits you stop limit and starts to go into further profits so u need to place them correctly..
    stratigies that can help you click here

2. The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:

gold1985000 (2019-03-13)

Junior Member YJSP is on a distinguished road YJSP's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshotboyz View Post
    If one of your trade go on profit, you can set a stop limit, so that if price try to cross that point, trade will get close with profit.

Imagine one of your trade is in 20 pips profit. If you set stop limit of 10 pips, if your profit reduce and if it come at 10 pips, your trade will close automatically with that profit.
    I always do it by move my stoploss, of course it should according to our analysis. If I can lock the profit and the stoploss is reasonable, theorily, I have more money, I can use my money on other pairs or trade more lots according to my money management.
    Honest to myself, honest to others

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YJSP For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2019-03-13), gold1985000 (2019-03-13)

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah, i use trail stop to lock profits when my positions are moving with a trend. generally i defined the sl and tp targets to my position but when any of my position is going to touch the tp target i remove the target and instantly set a trail stop and let it run with the trend, it has become a habit now and sometimes i make big profits when a big trend is hit
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2019-03-13), gold1985000 (2019-03-13), sattar087 (2018-09-04), shahid1990 (2018-07-13)

Senior Member hotshotboyz will become famous soon enough hotshotboyz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Do you lock your profit in your trades?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hotshotboyz For This Useful Post:

abuhurayra (2016-08-18), Experttrader (2019-03-13), gold1985000 (2019-03-13), Mustansir (2018-06-20), soffi_fx (2013-12-15), summrah123 (2017-12-31)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 365 of 365 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 363 364 365

Subscribe to this Thread (7)