+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 365 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you lock your profit in your trades?

Member jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17 has a reputation beyond repute jimmy17's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,443 Times in 764 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe bhi profit lock krne k baare me nhi pta tha aur maine iski vjh se kaafi bar apni profitable trade ko loss me jate dekha hai aur jab mujhe pta lga to mai kaafi khush hua aur maine kaafi bar fir apna profit lock chahe vo bhut kam hi tha lekin atleast profit tha isliye mere liye to ye bhut hi acha sabit hua aur main manta hu ki snbke liye bhi jrur hoga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jimmy17 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-06-29), MARandhawa (2018-06-28), Mustansir (2018-06-28), rehanayaz (2018-06-28), sarfraz786 (2018-06-29)

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is true. I also experienced it. I as a newbie to this day still continue to practice and study in demo account. and after I tried it on the real account, so far I have not got a profit. and when I can get a profit of course I will do the same with you. Thanks for the tips you provided. very useful for me. and I always do not lock my profits but sometimes I lock up my profits when more confident about price movements otherwise I always set up a more secure TP for me. actually before so much time i lost trade win because this thought is good for lock in profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,449 Times in 9,163 Posts
    muje to jo Forex ki market se profit ho rha hota hai main lock nae karta hon balke le leta hon Forex ki market main ye bohat hi zaruri hai ke hum apna profit lete rehe sath sath or apne profit ko lock na karian trades main.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-06-11), danish555 (2018-06-15), fxearner (2018-06-16), kashi93 (2018-06-21), MARandhawa (2018-06-20), mian5575405 (2018-06-12), sarfraz786 (2018-06-15), Sunriser1 (2018-06-30)

Member jajangfx will become famous soon enough jajangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know that we all here have good targets and different goals in the currency market and thus have different results. for me, I use take profit and stoiploss to get the desired result every day. and This happens to some traders. They close the open trade before the target profit and set a small sl. All about the fears and emotions that we all know the real enemy to the trader. Very difficult for traders.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jajangfx For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-06-11), Unregistered (2)

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    still do not use this .. because i use tp fixed and wait target hit .. because my target is also very low so ,. ..but i think its a good idea to follow trend..just take advantage of hata ke .. traailing stop or stoplimit ko badhate jao .. taki ..agar market back kare for profit book hoke near hoo .. yaa fir maximum profit yes. and actually take profit option very useful in my opinion. You do not have to sit in front of your worried laptop at any time, instead, you can lock some profit by giving TP. maybe you will not get the best deal but hey profit is a profit, right?

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will always use stop loss, if you can be disciplined with money management, I think your account will be safe. all trading strategies will have a risk of loss, because there is no strategy that can signal with 100% accuracy, we can only minimize the risk on analysis, and risk management and I locked my profit some time by opening upside trades, I mean by opening a trade sale again buying trades, although I did not set the loss on trailing so far but I use stop loss ofen with my trades.

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I use tp and sl to secure my trading position. I usually put tp 10-15 pips lower than the prediction. And about the sl, it's pretty high. Because many times it happens that the first market moves slightly opposite and then reaches your target. So if you have a small stop loss then the trade will incur losses. My target is quite small per trade and they are easy to reach so it really is not necessary for me to use locking. However if I suspect the price may move further, I may consider locking it manually or by using a trailing stop.

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always open only a small lot and do not lock my profits but I wait for the right time to benefit from my trade. I closed my trades manually and when my trade made a good profit then I closed it without delay. I try to avoid greed because greed is our enemy. this is a very good way to generate profits in forex trading especially for beginners. It would be very difficult for beginners to get a good profit in trading. So in this case they can set certain limits and lock in profits as soon as possible so they will get satisfactory results. I trade with this same strategy and as far as it goes, it's satisfying to me.

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always do it by moving my stoploss, of course must be in accordance with our analysis. If I can lock in earnings and stopovers it's fair, theoretically, I have more money, I can use my money for other couples or exchange more lots according to money management. I always do not lock my profits but sometimes I lock my profits when I'm more confident about price movements if I do not always set up a more secure TP for me. actually before so much of my time losing trades won because this thought is good for locking in earnings.

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I always use trailing stop because I always exchange a pair of currencies in multiple entries and come out by cutting profits into small parts. it helps me to refresh my mind and motivate me to trade more. This is a very useful method because you do not know the exact market trend. I use trailing stop loss whenever I have a profitable trade to my advantage and I do not want to get out at that level and also at the same time want to lock my profits and make sure I do not lose them in case the market flips so I use trailing stop loss for that matter the same one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 365 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)