+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 365 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3644

Thread: Do you lock your profit in your trades?

Junior Member IFX is an unknown quantity at this point IFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do lock some of the profit buy partially closing half of the trade's volume, then I move my S/L to the point of entry. This way I'm in a risk-free trade. As the price keeps moving in my favor, I keep moving my S/L and locking in more profits. Even if the price decides to go against me, it's a win win.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mstep is an unknown quantity at this point mstep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    On the trading platform there are many trading technique and some time we can use it for safe our capital and over come our business.So some time we also doing the hedging trade and lock our profit for some time and try to over come our business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member almi is an unknown quantity at this point almi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trader say is, Make sure you lock in profits with stops! One thing some traders dont realize is that you can lock in profits with options as opposed to using just a stop loss order.
    butt i always lock my profit

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    This option is a very nice option every trader should use this option when you saw price hit your target and market trend is going than your target position set trailing stop and your profit is lock for this if you continue your trade you can get more pips.

Junior Member mzahidnwaz is an unknown quantity at this point mzahidnwaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new and i just started to work but as far as i know that lock down profit is not a good idea as in this way we will just have a limited amount or we can say fix amount of profit. SO i would prefer not to use this technique.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han me hmesha hi asha profit make karne ki umeed ke sath hi is buisness me enter karta hun and alwayse try karta hun k asha profit make kar sku bina ashe profit ke hmm isme kush nhi kr skte hein

Member rameez1786 is on a distinguished road rameez1786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my thinking this is a good option. i am new in this market. but i am use it the demo account. trailing stop is good. i9n my thinking that we are use the stop loss and trailing stop is good. in this way we are earn the profit. trailing stop is good.

Senior Member apologyx48 is on a distinguished road apologyx48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no I don't use the lock profit . actually the locking profit is a new phrase and it's means use the limit profit . I never use it and I don't know about it .

Member ibra16 is an unknown quantity at this point ibra16's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i started trading on demo . really i was not even know how to put the take profit and stop loss . well i learned with a book and then i was learned that take profit is very very important and sure i use that in my trading in demo i used the take profit but not stop loss because i want to test the ability of my analysis so i not use the stop loss in my demo trading

Senior Member kuldeep 555 is on a distinguished road kuldeep 555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes real that I accept with your opinion but I found some traders who do not use the the option of stop loss particularly greedy traders who wanted more trading without good knowledge and after that loss. Take profit is very good work to trade in the set up, that is a risk position which really works on and that really puts a good learning position and trade on that basis and that keep trading working in that idea

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 365 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)