+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 249 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: How to keep your self motivated?

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the belief that many advantages in the forex trading business are easy. every trader must be sure of this, so that the trade does not feel afraid and doubtful. In addition, make a good, consistent and not excessive trading plan. focus on every activity and being able to control emotions is also very important in building motivation.
    This is a very virtuous melody. With this we never lose the writing of depression. You can get motivated in this market because here you come from communicating some groupings that share their ideas here, benefiting shortcomings, from which you can issue your own ways to change.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yesterday I lost more than 20 $ and my account really ZERO. I was very frustrated, but after a few hours I realized that it was my fault, not my fate. I am greedy and lazy I did not learn to move forward in this Forex Business. So I have made my mind that after 3 months later I will start my own business with $ 500 and I will not trade too much, I will not open and close trades too often. And I will try to complete all the trading courses that are on the Internet for free. Thank you very much for asking.
    After experiencing this kind of loss, someone has to do something or play the best game so that when you win in that way, he will regain his confidence and his mind will relax before doing some positive things with the only way for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    Motivation in trading is very important factor and motivate our self more and more in trading we have to learn more and more about Forex trading and improve our trading knowledge and skills and can also take proper guide from professional traders as they will guide us in right direction and right path.

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only remember my trade that I got, also I remember the first time I pulled my profit, this encouraged me to trade more and put me in a very good mood that made me motivated enough to trade again, and in the business field This risk is difficult to keep motivating yourself while trading but is also very necessary. I keep reading motivational books, listening to music, checking with videos. I also read the success stories of forex traders to motivate myself.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a place where peaks and valleys are common and may face huge losses that I have lost. Every time trying to find out what is missing or wrong. I usually keep a lot of confidence in practice with a demo account, which is used for low aiming and usually allows me to avoid mistakes and keep your spirits up, can I avoid being so high in making mistakes. Small to avoid trade mistakes. But I know if I mentally push more bad news waiting for me. So try to stay calm. and To stay motivated is possible only if the trader makes a profit in trading before making a loss or margin call. If it does not generate a profit at all but then sees a margin call, traders are discouraged from leaving the forex trade.

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    While traders with loss of position and then determined themselves can be very complicated. But enthusiasm can be very practical when a trader faces some problems. In the case of traders thinking themselves and then traders may be more than looking at all what they actually would face inappropriate. and I think the obvious way to stay motivated is to bring plenty of sleep as well as industry by having the brain warned solely in addition to being able to industry but to be able to gain something from the tougher development industry providing more money.

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,446 Times in 2,363 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Self motivation is very important for forex trading that if you really want to shine on forex trading that you have to get as much as knowledge about forex trading system and you have to motivate yourself and get knowledge about money management and risk management. And try to stay on market as much as possible that your staying time will depend on profit that you can stay more time on forex platform you can earn more and more.
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

IFXX (2018-08-01), JahanZaib (2018-07-30), sarfraz786 (2018-07-30)

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is up to your mind to trade with motivation in Forex trading market. The most of the traders become bored with trading in Forex trading market. The main cause to be that is proper risk management. If you manage your risk properly & keep learning in Forex trading market then you can keep yourself motivated to trade in Forex trading market.
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most important motivation in forex trading is the money that can be earned with it ... I think. The second motivation comes from the traders themselves ... if a trader wants to be successful, that is motivation. A rising or falling market is another motivation that tells a trader that if he can analyze and will join the wave ... that many advantages will be pocketed and that keeps him thumbs up for getting and keeping it and the profit module once drives you. if you are not intended, proceed to the current statement and trade in the compartment route. win every trade with your profit analysis then grow the position to do the right trade.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai motivation bohat zada important hasai. forex market mai senior trader ka es mai b ohat important role hai. agr Senior tgrader regular joiner trader ko motivate krtay hai. tou es say forex market mai zada behatr preform kr sakty ho. jis say en ka confidence built ho gy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 249 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)