+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 249 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: How to keep your self motivated?

Member shahziajaan is an unknown quantity at this point shahziajaan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother hum apnay aap ko motivate karnay kay liay regular forex market kay sath attach rukhna ho ga, jes ka best way demo account hay agar aap real account main bhee trading kar rahay hain to bhee demo account ko use karna zaroori hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tahar2011 is an unknown quantity at this point tahar2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    No matter what condition you go through you always need to believe in yourself and have respect for yourself. Even though we suffer loss, we need to take it as the lesson. We need to look for our mistakes and make sure we don't repeat it again so that we have to face loss again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saidzback is an unknown quantity at this point saidzback's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best motivator for human being is financial motivation:
    making continuous profits even small profits is the best motivator
    for every trader.
    But, greediness will net let you be convinced by the small profits
    increasing could make you do big profits but also, you will made big losses also.
    it is highly advised to preserve your small profits than increasing the lots and make losses
    that you discourage you from continuing trading in forex

Banned johanes is an unknown quantity at this point johanes's Avatar
    Thanks
    According to me, i think it's a good business that we can touch by touching my motives, i think when i face a huge loss, i keep it offline and addicted to watching a good movie (my hobby) it Refresh the mind. Later I would try to remember what was wrong, it might be my mistake in analyzing or some of the events that changed the market. I started fresh and then accept the loss.

Senior Member rabinish is an unknown quantity at this point rabinish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, my dear I definitely do believe that forex is a very challenging business. You have to go long way to become a successful trader. You have to face many critical situation on this journey. We need to keep ourself to be motivated, because without motivation, we will leave this business without any profit

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, it is very important that self-motivated in the foreign exchange business, which is very dangerous business, it is difficult for us to continue this business when we face the loss, it is not so easy to have motivation when you have a bad condition. Is a very important part of foreign exchange transactions.

Senior Member kasikal is on a distinguished road kasikal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, strongly I can say it is very true that lose money in forex trading is very bad situation and sometimes lead the people to leave the trading forex after got lose money in forex market ,the better element to avoid the lose money in forex market to use hard money management in forex trading to avoid risky through trading forex.

Banned galy is an unknown quantity at this point galy's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear I actually think when trading forex this is a very challenging business. You have to go long way to become a successful trader. You have to face many critical situation on this journey. We need to keep ourself to be motivated, because without motivation, we will leave this business without any profit

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    my friend it is obvious when trading forex you can limit your if you follow the risk management and money management. the trader who follow these rules thy did not get margin call because thy got small lose due to proper money and risk management thy got small lose witch is cover able in short time.if you take big risk than you lose the big portion of capital witch is had to cover able so follow the money and risk management and dont repeat your mistakes.

Banned abdelkrim is just really nice abdelkrim is just really nice abdelkrim is just really nice abdelkrim is just really nice abdelkrim's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is the message the motives of the most important conditions to qualify for a place in the international universities and your chance to define yourself and which will be assessed through them, and adoption

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 249 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)