+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 249 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2488

Thread: How to keep your self motivated?

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes absolutely my dear I definitely do believe that trust is important in all Forex trading. Regardless of which the Administration constantly someone through confidence in themselves and even admiration led. Most of us are suffering, we have to be an Internet tutorial. Make sure that you are attempting to find out that most of us to duplicates step the new element, to damage the problems yet.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member wonggo is an unknown quantity at this point wonggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Focus with our trading, focus to make good trading and focus with our goal in this business and focus with our dream also. it makes us keep motivated to make good trading, not matter if we face so many problem and get much losses in this business. as long as we focus to positive thing, we can keep motivated

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bil is an unknown quantity at this point bil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i would try to recollect what went wrong, it may be my mistake in analysis or some events which change the course of the market. and i start fresh again accepting the loss not just to trade but to earn something out of the trade, a stronger trend gives more money than a weak trend which is also risky learning is needed when we want to keep our self motivated

Banned ciocio is on a distinguished road ciocio's Avatar
    Thanks
    One good way to keep yourself and motivate yourself is to apply your confidence in what you are doing this every day. Therefore, to cultivate this attitude it takes some time and effort of both the good and whether what you are doing this. in this forex trading business, confidence is one determinant of success in running this kind of business. Therefore we should be able to make it as one of the lessons that for sure.

Banned salufx is an unknown quantity at this point salufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Regularly reading forex related artcles and books is a good way to motivate ourselves. when i face a big loss i remain offline and indulge in watching a good movie (my hobby) it refreshes the mind. later i would try to recollect what went wrong, it may be my mistake in analysis or some events which change the course of the market. and i start fresh again accepting the loss

Banned leviemagno678 is an unknown quantity at this point leviemagno678's Avatar
    Thanks
    To make your self motivated, better stick on your goal which is to earn good profit here forex trading. And become one of the expert trader of forex. But for us to achieve it better start on being knowledgeable about the real essence on being with forex.

Junior Member manisurrah is an unknown quantity at this point manisurrah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    understanding is required whenever you want to maintain the personal inspired.... through understanding we are able to obtain encounter and may learn to industry within self-discipline as well as persistence... as well as frm this particular the personal is going to be inspired because understanding happening.

Senior Member kudratatipu is an unknown quantity at this point kudratatipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Self confidence is actually it is important within forex trading. Regardless of what situation a person undergo a person usually have to have confidence in your self and also have regard on your own. Despite the fact that all of us endure reduction, we have to go since the training. We have to search for the errors as well as make certain all of us do not replicate this once again to ensure that we must encounter reduction once again.

Senior Member Fxwin is on a distinguished road Fxwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Self motivation forex me important role play karta hai, khud ko motivate karne ke liye ye jaruri hai ki humen profit bhi earn ho, agar loss hota hai to khud ko motivate karna easy nahi hoga, esiliye forex ko learn karna pahle jaruri hai.

Member PujariRaju is an unknown quantity at this point PujariRaju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is a good condition where we can keep motivating ourselves and then trade with that motivation which help a lot in creating a good balance.Motivate with good videos that educate in forex trading.We should always manage properly to keep a good understanding and then trade with that which should always keep things working properly.It will make you to know our area of strength and weaknesses and how to improved your trades.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 249 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)