+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 257 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Management of margin.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In trading, margin is important and must be considered by traders. This means that we must be able to trade in a safe way because we have margins. Because, and the ending margin means we have also run away from the money we put in the capital.
    Money management is the best tool in trading which I mean without proper money management, we cannot grow, I mean we cannot develop our account so we have to improve our bonus risk ratio and then go with it that can help us a lot ... So I worked on that and I thought I could get enough money with this management

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    Yes ,;, A trader needs to manage his margin carefully and wisely and the best way to do it is use money management skills.Also he sho not risk more than 10% of his cauld not risk more than 10% of his capital on a trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders carefully and wisely manage their deposits and the best way to do it using money management skills is very important because of good management so that margins. we must always have some extra margin to take advantage of the market situation, new and more interesting as the location is to decide whether to open. and if we want to manage our margins, then we can only use 1% of our margin to trade. do not trade with a lot of margins, not too much margin just to get small money. we must use a good ratio for our benefits and risks

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's really important to manage our money. Trade blindly will not give you any success at any time. As a long-term trader, I only use 10% of my margins and keep my funds safe with stopovers to avoid greater losses. and you can make our margin management well if you use a bit of leverage. Small leverage stops you from opening a large trade with your small fortune. So you can manage your margins as well and you will have less chance of facing margin calls.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you brother for your kind statement ... I think Margin call is the fundamental subject of money management ...... if anyone wants to make a perfect money management he should have a clear view of margin calls. i am a new forex trader ... so in management my personal opinion margin is very important for forex trading. and A sort of trader should keep the frontier thorough and thoughtful and the best way to do it is to work with income supervision skills. Furthermore, he should never have more than 10% chance of investment capital on the trade.

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,446 Times in 2,363 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Margin management is all about money management, if you dont do that properly then you cant stay long time on market and on forex trading your earning will be depend on how much time you can stay on market. While you are trading you must have to think about it and have to use small leverage that you cant put big trade while your emotion will work, It will be better to use small lot otherwise you will get margin call of your account soon and that will be the reason to washed out your account,
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

IFXX (2018-08-01), JahanZaib (2018-07-30), sarfraz786 (2018-07-30)

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Always keep in mind that Margin is the amount that a trader pays to get a an order opened in the account and remaining money is the free margin including floating profit or loss in their transaction . Whenever we have not enough money to open a transaction then it means we are at margin call level the will stop out, so management of margin is very important to use it.
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex trading, the most important thing to do is to manage the margin as well as possible. This is how to maintain the margin used and the available margin so it is safe from the margin call. Margin management has a cabinet relationship with the ability of traders to accept how much they can afford to pay for losses in every trade they make. and I think it's important to manage margins, I usually use high margins for start strategies, but when I trade news or daily trades I usually use low leverage margins for efficiency, and I used to lock.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai trade msai success hasil krna hai gtou es kay lye management ka bohat important role hai.jis say hum forex market mai over trading ko control kr sakty hai. jis say hum forex market mai target ko achieve kr sakty hai. hum apnay demotion ko bhe control kr sakty hai. jis xsay humri earning zada ho gy.

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's almost like border management, cash management, Managing the performance of funds should be in the Forex market for a long time, so we have more room to take advantage of the -The market. There will be some who consider it margin before opening the header. so vigorously it can be done and money management is the most important thing we need to count properly, if we do not have a good calculation on it, we will be one that keeps the loss of faicng on our trading account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 257 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)