+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 257 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Management of margin.

Member Tozammel786 is an unknown quantity at this point Tozammel786's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion management of margin and good money management go hand in hand, if you did not manage your money and use like huge lot sizes with a small account balance most naturally a margin call would be inevitable unless one had a very accurate strategy.Also a good emotional state is needed in order to manage one's margin along with patience and discipline...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fkij is an unknown quantity at this point fkij's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Es mai koi sku nahi k money management ki bohat zaroirat hai. Es ki mada say ap forex,narket mai bohat ach kam kr sakty hai. Ap money management ky rules ko follow kro gy tou ap fire,market mai bphat ach profit hasil krnay ky sath ap ky loss bhe kam say kam ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member umair121243 is on a distinguished road umair121243's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bhai aapki baat say main bilkul agree krta hun Trader ko chhy woh Trading main margin ka use low kary aor Trading main safe working kary aor Trader ko is main experience ho aor Trading proper way sy kary phr Trader ko good management ay gy aor success ho gy warna risk say loss bhi hu skta ha

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    management of side is actually very important issue with regard to a investor. i make use of maximum 10% side. i constantly offer importance to preserve my consideration first. i am a month or two investor and always employ stop-loss to preserve my consideration. if unfortunately my sailing less accomplish 10% of my stability, after that stop i trading and hang upabout to decrease the less.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,673 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading ki good management krna important hy aor Trader ko chhy woh Trading main margin ka use low kary aor Trading main safe working kary aor Trader ko is main experience ho aor Trading proper way sy kary phr Trader ko good management ay gy aor success ho gy

Banned johanes is an unknown quantity at this point johanes's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always employ a margin of 2% of the actual trading which I perform, if I had been to lose nowadays after that I might instantly shut the actual chart, I went back again subsequent day of trading for the following day and I hope the actual expertise benefit. after that at the conclusion of the actual month I will calculate whats the total profit which I obtain.

Senior Member vite is an unknown quantity at this point vite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, no double in forex trading I absolutely do believe that good management of margin is very important because we only have limited margin to trade with. if we do not manage our margin, then we will use too much margin and makes us do not have enough margin to maintain all of our trades and makes us getting margin call. It really important to keep our margin enough to maintain all of our trades

Member fx-stock is an unknown quantity at this point fx-stock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Post Good Management of margin.
    essence, the basis of what is usually called efficient market theory, and so
    you might reasonably think that Im a student or a devotee of this theory. Im
    not, at all, and the reasons why not are both straightforward and potentially
    profitable to us.
    Just because some proportion of the traders in a market act on a piece

Senior Member Jet is an unknown quantity at this point Jet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes absolutely my dear, actually I think you’re right and no double that it is depend upon the actual traders kind of strategy, lead to if we make use of a similar percentage for many kind of strategy, a few will lead to a loss and more money will perhaps able to survive.
    Last edited by Jet; 2016-11-20 at 11:20 AM.

Senior Member Raja551 is on a distinguished road Raja551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hmmm jnaab g aapnee saahi kaaha haaj g aagar haam loaww balance bhi raakhtee haain yoo haam isee good management see account koo ziadaa kaar saaktee haain inaab gg ahane plaing cchaye iskee liyee jnaab gggh

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 257 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)