+ Reply to Thread
Page 530 of 546 FirstFirst ... 30 430 480 520 528 529 530 531 532 540 ... LastLast
Results 5,291 to 5,300 of 5451

Thread: Is there any end to forex??

Member GaruL is on a distinguished road GaruL's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandhis View Post
    taste, forex will continue to exist until whenever, as long as people are still there. And along with the development of information technology and the internet to spread throughout the world, the forex will continue to expand and will bring more and more traders. Competition will be more difficult in the future
    I agree, forex trading will grow and be more famous, forex will not end, with many people doing the trading will increasingly competitive market, brokers will be more that give a bonus to us. I therefore do not hesitate to do business in forex trading, as forex will grow even more in the future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that forex trading will be more famous in future and it will be of the best and most Favorite business in coming days....because forex currencies is involved in it and can affect the economics of different countries.....so if forex ends, then it means that economics and currencies of different countries will come to an end...so forex has no endings......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As there is no end in business in the world so there is no end to forex as well. As long as people are doing trades from outside the countries they need foreign exchange for their payments and bills.

Member GaruL is on a distinguished road GaruL's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pravi View Post
    I dont thing forex could ever end. As long as money has different value and different name forex remains as such providing us with an income method.
    I dream of a day in which i could trade with indian rupee.
    If in this world there is still money forex trading then it will never end. except the end of the world and nonexistent currency in circulation, that's the end of the forex. I believe that forex will continue to exist and I will continue to grow the forex trading as a business major. because business is very profitable.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that forex is going to end is one thing that might happen. but in a long time.but to me we should not think about it, because it would just be less useful work. we better learn how to trade with us besa a professional and can get a consistent profit

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no end to forex except there is a time that this planet would not exist. People will always exists and they will need money and also need to change it into other currencies both online and offline.

Member Tarek is on a distinguished road Tarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    forex now a days has become very famous in all the parts of the world and its popularity is increasing day by day.
    so friends do you think that forex will ever end???
    give your opininons
    No I do not agree with you .. accors because the Forex market will always remain online, there every day exchanges monnies the world because of tourism .. and there a lot of foreign currency worldwide, it is for this reason that the forex market will remain forever.

Junior Member Susti will become famous soon enough Susti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Like it was said before it will only end if every country on the planet starts using the same currency and that won't happen anytime soon. And eve if it does we will still have commodities like gold, silver and oil to trade.

Member raja413 is an unknown quantity at this point raja413's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it will never happens anytime because currency of different country are not same and economic status of different country are also not same. If all country of the world use same currency that time may be trade will end which is not possible and the end of forex will not happen.

Member pravi is on a distinguished road pravi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont thing forex could ever end. As long as money has different value and different name forex remains as such providing us with an income method.
    I dream of a day in which i could trade with indian rupee.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 530 of 546 FirstFirst ... 30 430 480 520 528 529 530 531 532 540 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)