+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 546 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there any end to forex??

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hamara end ho skata hey forex ka naheen kiun keh hamen apnee zindagee ko koi pata naheen hey is liey forex ka learning kee hawaley sey aur profit key hawaley sey aur experience key hawaley sey koi end mujhey naheen nazer ata hey yeh bohot waseeh market aur businesss hey . i think forex ka koi end nahi hain ja bussiness humesha ayse he chalta rahe gaya forex ka muje to koi end nahi lagta hain forex business bohat bara bussiness aur pure world main chal raha hain is bussiness ka koi end nahi hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nahin sir Forex trading business kabhi bhi na khatam hone wala business hai kyonki ye countries ke currencies aur unke business trade ke upar based hai isliye jab tak ye duniya hai tab tak ye trades chalte rahenge aur currencies ka exchange hota rahega aur isliye duniya ke rahte rahte ye business end hone wala nahi hai. there's no end regarding finding out specially this forex while it usually is operate in transforming. industry is usually transforming in addition to to deal with industry we need to change themselves also in addition to it might be performed through finding out simply. industry is usually unlimited as well as the finding out also. information usually are generally brand new in addition to managing the idea we need to read and it is finding out. there's no end regarding finding out.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My Friend I do not see in that way, Forex is running from the 1970s and I think we need to understand that a trader must be confident on Forex trading because a trader have to be careful because it is a nice business but risky too. Everyday the economy is changing in the world and the form of forex trading also changing and the market volatile is also increasing because of new members entry and millions of traders are joining here in Forex trading.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex will not end at anytime because many people involve in the market of forex. There is worldwide market and constant entry and exit so forex is like a situation of a perfect market. It will not end unless the commodity being sold (foreign exchange) is exhausted. As we all knows that forex trading business is very much vast and it is growing day per day so i do not that there will be any end of forex trading business because now a lot of peoples start liking it and already working in it.

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No forex is never ending because forex is money converter market hai es main currency ko difirent country ki main exchange kia jata hai or ye zarort ban chuki hai es hesab say borex ka end nai ha or jitna profit log es main gain kar rahay hain may b koi or he esa business ho ga jo itna profit ap ko detta ho ga. forex is the digital place to invest and if you have a good knowledge about the forex trading strategy then forex is very best for you.and todays the world is the age of modern technology so focus on the forex tradibg poliices do focus on the forex live account and there is no end of forex.

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading business currency ke supply aur demand par kaam karta hai, jo ki ek country ka dusre country ke business ke chalte aur un countries ke economic conditions par depend karta hai, isliye jab tak duniya hai aur jab tak ek desh ka dusre desh ke saath business chalta rahega tab tak Forex trading business chalta rahega isliye nischint hokar is business mein kaam karein koi end nahi hai is business ka.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji nahi dear freind forex market ka koe end nahi. forex trading most papular online hai. ye onlinw business hai hai jis mein bht profit hai ager ap es business ko join karny sy phly eski full knwoledge or experience hasil kar leyn tu ap zaror apni life change kar skty ho

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my point of view there is no end of forex in the world its popularity increase among his customers they are very happy with it this is very big site in the world i think this business cannot over end in any way , because very pepole earn from this and earn money and fulfill their needs if it is end the many people will lose so that the company don't break the hearted of any people in this world . many people hope them

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    na bhai forex me koi end nahi he hmm apni isha ke anusar is buisness me hard work kar ke asha profit make kar sakte hein me to is buisness ko bhut passand karta hun and karta rahuga forex ek esa buisness he jisme hmm agar ek bar enter kar jae to shaid isko shod nahi sakte hein bhai je sach me wonderfull buisnes he forex buisnes ka koi end nahi he bhai je ek esa buisness he jisme hmm agar chahe to hard work ke sath success jarur ho sakte hein me to forex ko bhut like krta hun,forex mera bhut hi profitable buisness ban gea he me is buisness me hmesha hi asha profit make karna bhut passand karta hun bhai :-)..,,

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haan, aapne bilkul sahi bola forex toh din par din badta hi jaa raha hai toh isske end ki baat toh dur hai. According to me, Forex has no end agar kuch unexpected situation na ho toh world mein aur daily more and more people join in forex market due to its huge popularity as well as easy and convenient way of money making. It is the right thing when we will not use currency or when the currency of the world become a single currency then it will be the end of forex. And that is not going to happen anytime because every country wants his existance in the world.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 546 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)