+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 292 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 258 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 2913

Thread: How can we cure emotional trading?

Senior Member xyt is an unknown quantity at this point xyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading, I believe that it is a very important matter that we have to business here without emotion. only emotion can bring a great destroy to our business life. we will be helpless if we trade with emotion.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member madad is an unknown quantity at this point madad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhi jan jahan tak ma forex trading business k bhara ma janta ho tu ma ye he bolo ga k forex trading business ma loss ki jo main reason hai wo greed emotion or lack of knowledge hai so emotion trading k liya dangerous chez hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well bro I actually think emotions can not be cure, it will always be our part and the only thing we can do is tame it. And having good strategy that based on good skills and knowledge can be one of that way to tame the emotions.

Banned xs2zahid is an unknown quantity at this point xs2zahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you can control you thinking and mind then you can control your emotions. You treat this forex market as normal business like shop and keep in mind you can not earn profit daily, profit and loss is the part of any business.

Senior Member russ8 is an unknown quantity at this point russ8's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the emotion can't be cured it can just be off by you when you start trading and also the emotion can off by using stratigy and make a lot of nice big deal and winn from it some profit

Banned xs2zahid is an unknown quantity at this point xs2zahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    it to our advantage. Some of the emotions are due to the risks we are taking so by taking just calculated risks we should be able to control the swings of our emotions. With proper control of emotions we will have more relax trading environment thus it will improve our trading performance.

Senior Member dajouka is an unknown quantity at this point dajouka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that our emotions are concern it is very difficult to be cured kio k can we trade without emotions yes or not i think forex markets as a main koi bhi trader emotions ky bina trade nahi kr sakta but is sy neglect krny k lea solutions zror hain trader ko joy ya stress mian trede nahi krni chahea or wait krna chahea jab tk market trend nahi samj patas !

Senior Member PRAYOGO is on a distinguished road PRAYOGO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    much dangerous for trading so i always trying to control emotion in my trading we make the emotion it is bad for our trading because we never make the better career in trading should be guarded to avoid emotional problems.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No one would be able to cure emotional problems that affects their trading, The only thing that could happen is that one can control it. This is because emotion is a part of the humans.
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member gabdapmo is an unknown quantity at this point gabdapmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i always control my emotions because first I analysis the market, which point market will go and take order for trading only on the basis of my analysis and set taked profite and closed as the market terminal. Just I see the market minimum 6 hours later what is the present condition of market if my take profit achieve then again analysis and open new order. Until achieve my take profit I wait and wait, it may be 7 days long. So emotion never destroy my trading !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 292 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 258 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)