+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 292 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: How can we cure emotional trading?

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    emotional trading I do not think so is a good thing. You should focus on profit and loss. And the use of the brain is important. I do not conflict with emotions but where it is necessary to use them but it makes sense because you have to make sense because you take advantage of your time but do not let it go by spoiling you with risky situations To do our work have good emotions. Same with forex trading. The need here is to use that emotion in the right way. You must use your emotions in a constructive way. so we can say that emotion is a very important thing to do this work.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always control my emotions because first I analyze the market, which market will go and receive orders for trading based only on my analysis and determine take profit and close the market terminal. Only I see the market at least 6 hours later what is the current market condition if my take profit reaches then analyze again and open a new order. Until reaching my take profit, I waited and waited, maybe 7 days long. So emotions never destroy my trade. and Emotional trading is actually a very big problem in this forex business. To succeed in this business, we traders need to have true and complete knowledge about how emotions work.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to javhida For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member captainfx will become famous soon enough captainfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Emotional trading can be cured if we trade less and don't always expose ourselves. Emotions are part of us so we cannot completely eliminate them from our lives. If it's too much for you then you have to trade a longer time frame because the time is calmer and will reduce emotions and this is really true, the forex market is very risky You can minimize this risk by controlling your emotions and greed, if you can control your mind and your mind then you can control your emotions. You treat this foreign exchange market as a normal business like shopping and remember that you cannot make a profit every day, profit and loss are a part of any business.

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That you have feelings and emotions that are negatively influenced by Forex trading and also prevent you from everything you do and also lose hope, I advise you to avoid it by focusing more on the work and putting aside the so-called and I also seek medicine to cure my emotions after joining forex. but unfortunately I did not get this medicine until now. I think we can avoid it when we will become expert traders. for this reason I am waiting to become an expert. now i try to avoid it by forgetting my trades when i fall into a loss

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Emotions are usually during trading .... but experience and knowledge can overcome excessive emotions .... and trading will be influenced by emotions when we have a lack of money management and discipline ... the basic rules of forex trading can be followed by traders to avoid such obstacles and You don't have to abandon your emotions or stop them, all you have to do is find a way in which you won't let your emotions influence your trade. For example, you will always feel afraid, or feel annoyed when someone who is trafficked seems to be against you. However, you don't need to let this control you to close the trade in losses when you believe it will give you a profit.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Online Earning business hai is business Mein Ham use Waqt kamyabi Hasil nahin kar sakte jab tak Ham forex market ke usko follow Nahin Karte Jo trader forex market ke rules ko follow Karta Hai To vah forex market Mein emotional ko easily control car sakta hai aur Giridih ko bhi kah sakta hai aur forex market Mein profit ko market target kar sakta hai

Member skamran is on a distinguished road skamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear banda emotion us wakat hi hota hay jab kay us ko loss honay wala ho or forex market may intizaar karna hota hay agar aap kay paas backup acha hay or aap ya samajhtay ho kay aap ko loss ho jaana hay to phir to matlab howa kay aap nay market may kaam ko samjha hi nahi hay iss waja say pahlay iss kaam ko samjho.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Aap jab tak forest market ki complete learning Nahin Karte use Waqt aap aap apne motion ko control nahin kar sakte aap Paras market complete learning karte hain aur experience answer karte hain jisse aapka confidence built hota hai to aap Forex Matki emotional ko easily control kar sakte hain aur forex market Mein best transport target kar sakte hain

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trader knows that emotions are the main reason why he can't succeed in trading, but the problem is he can't follow how to control them, if we can mimic the character of robots then we might be able to trade without involving emotions but in reality most traders struggle in controlling their emotions , our success in dealing with our emotions depends solely on us and I believe there is a cure for feelings in your own feelings. You need to manage your own sensations in any way in forex trading. Because in this article it is possible to win for a moment and also other clever people possible to be rejected. As a result, try and manage your own sensations.

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every type of business has the risk of losing our capital. When we make mistakes in trading, we become sad and feel emotions. We must have emotions when we lose anything in this life. As money is the most need for our trade. and when we lose profits, we cannot hold our emotions to it. Not possible for all traders. and it is impossible to cure emotions in trading, I think experience teaches us how to control our emotions when trading. it takes a long time to avoid emotions in trading and I also believe that these are emotions that we can do to trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 292 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)