+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 292 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: How can we cure emotional trading?

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The big reason for emotions taking over someone's trade is to not have a concrete plan / strategy about what to do. If a trader does not have a well-defined trading plan, he is bound to trade according to his emotions and feelings. he will trade based on the short market movements he sees and he will not bother with the right analysis to open a position and will trade as he pleases. this is actually gambling and is not the right way to trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to koreanfx For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-11-25)

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's very difficult to prevent emotions that affect our trading decisions. Because fear and greed are the two emotions that dominate. But I think if we try to stick to the trading plan and open / close positions according to strategy then we might be able to trade without emotion. But it's easier said than done. and Emotional control is still one of the problems that is very difficult to find improvement, because when we have an open position, the problem is emotional. the important thing is we have good money management and remain disciplined.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rukiah For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-11-25)

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading with positive thoughts is the only way to overcome emotions, I think there is no need for traders to push themselves to any limit, what they need to do is carefully follow the principles of correct trading, have a trading psychology the good, the market management and themselves, and with will see an increase in trade. Successful traders are easy to trade, and they use a simple ideology. and No filling may be an opportunity to be carried without feelings. The same situation will apply to foreign exchange. This need may be in the correct use of individual feelings. You must utilize your feelings once the best approach is valuable.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pujhe For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-11-25)

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That you have feelings and emotions that are negatively influenced by Forex trading and also prevent you from everything you do and also lose hope, I advise you to avoid it by focusing more on the work and putting aside the so-called and I also seek medicine to cure my emotions after joining forex. but unfortunately I did not get this medicine until now. I think we can avoid it when we will become expert traders. for this reason I am waiting to become an expert. now i try to avoid it by forgetting my trades when i fall into a loss

8. The Following User Says Thank You to almont For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-11-25)

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That you have feelings and emotions that are negatively influenced by Forex trading and also prevent you from everything you do and also lose hope, I advise you to avoid it by focusing more on the work and putting aside the so-called and I also seek medicine to cure my emotions after joining forex. but unfortunately I did not get this medicine until now. I think we can avoid it when we will become expert traders. for this reason I am waiting to become an expert. now i try to avoid it by forgetting my trades when i fall into a loss

10. The Following User Says Thank You to almont For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-11-25)

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Really In forex trading I can truly say that emotional trading can be stopped, all you need to do is make a fundamental analysis and technical analysis and open the chart in front of you and than when you will see support and resistance levels and trends. , you will forget your emotions and I think there is a cure we can somewhat avoid emotional trading. Previous trades can be followed by traders to avoid such obstacles. If a trader does not have a well-defined trading plan. Then, your emotions will recover.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to densus88 For This Useful Post:

kesayangan (2019-11-16)

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    traders who have a strategy of not trading with emotions. but traders who don't have a strategy like me trade with emotion and I admit that I lost a lot of money in the beginning, but I made some too because most of my predictions and feelings about the market are correct but now after 8 months of trading I am done with it and I am now try a new strategy. and having a written plan is far better than the plan in our heads. so if you have one, start writing on sticky notes and place it in front of your chart, so when you get into trouble with your trade, you know what to do and don't let your emotions get involved.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to karung For This Useful Post:

kesayangan (2019-11-16)

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How can we cure emotional trading? I think not all traders can do it. trading with emotions will further worsen our situation in trading. I might not trade if I'm emotional. and I also haven't been able to find out, how do we cure emotions in trading and if we trade forex by using our strategies correctly, we can benefit. When trading is wrong we feel emotions in our minds and we must control them by using good forex trading. Sometimes we trade irresponsibly so we have to face loss here.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to serius For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,732 Times in 2,383 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    emotions ko human body se nikalna bahut hi mushkil haui
    forex traders bhi apne emotions nahi control kar pate..lekin wo ye sekh jate hai kis had tak unpe kabu pa liya jaye jisse wo trading ko affect na kare
    forex me emotions bahut hi problemns create kar sakte hai

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if the trader finds himself not progressing or heals emotional trading not improving, he must stop to do the test again to find out the reason, but he must not worry or think he failed, but maybe he stopped to learn or add new tools to his trade. new, new techniques, and new indicators because the market is unstable or easy. We are all trying to discover the secrets of income so we read more and training to increase our trade so I think learning is the key to improving and going forward

19. The Following User Says Thank You to pong For This Useful Post:

sam07 (2019-10-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 292 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)