+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61

Thread: Amazing Triple Twins.

Member yudijoni will become famous soon enough yudijoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    Yesterday i used this strategy, it's very amazing and it's a miracle..
    At pair GBPUSD, i have opened buy position at 1.6188 TP 20 pips, 1.6155 (floating plus), 1.6122 TP 20 pips..
    At pair EURUSD, i have opened buy position at 1.2855 TP 20 pips and sell position at 1.2955 TP 20 pips.
    It is great, isn't it ??
    Nice strategy master, want to ask, in a day we just put PO at that magic number area, or we have to wait at least how many pips the price has moved and then put PO?
    Oh one more, what about SL? how we put our SL area?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yudijoni For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-10-31), shani125 (2020-11-28)

Junior Member sayempharm is on a distinguished road sayempharm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think its just a simple bluff.its never creates a logic to bounce back from that price.if any bounce creates,there is certain reason of lot of pending buy or pending sell should be there.only then a lot of buy or a lot of sell creates flow of pips to bounce.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sayempharm For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-10-31), shani125 (2020-11-28), zohaib1 (2019-12-25), zohanhassan (2020-12-05)

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yesterday i used this strategy, it's very amazing and it's a miracle..
    At pair GBPUSD, i have opened buy position at 1.6188 TP 20 pips, 1.6155 (floating plus), 1.6122 TP 20 pips..
    At pair EURUSD, i have opened buy position at 1.2855 TP 20 pips and sell position at 1.2955 TP 20 pips.
    It is great, isn't it ??

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jiching For This Useful Post:

shani125 (2020-11-28)

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Cool Amazing Triple Twins.

Amazing Triple Twins

The strategy relies on the power of 3 Triple Twins magic number that is the correction in trading. Three is the magic number with a suffix value of the price of 22, 55 and 88.
    The pairs I have used are GBPUSD, EURUSD
    for example:
    - In the EURUSD pair, 3 is a magic number like 1.2322, 1.2355, 1.2388
    - In the GBPUSD pair, 3 is a magic number like 1.5622, 1.5655, 1.5688
    When the price touches the 3 magic number, usually the price will bounce and going price correction. We utilize a third of the price correction magic number to get the profit.

Triple Twins rules:
    1. Note the open price on that day (marked by yellow lines)
    2. Place Pending Order (PO) sell limit 1 level above the open price and buy limit 1 level below the open price
    3. Set Take Profit (TP) at least 20 pips, if we follow the trend, we can enlarge the size of Take Profit
    4. Close all POs that are not touched and put back to next day

These are the screenshots
    Look at the red boxes mean my pending orders that have touched and taken profit 20 pips

EURUSD
    Spoiler Spoiler:

GBPUSD
    Spoiler Spoiler:

AUDUSD
    Spoiler Spoiler:

NZDUSD
    Spoiler Spoiler:

EURJPY
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Download the indicator
    Attached Files

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiching For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-10-31), shani125 (2020-11-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61