+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Easy EA Builder on the web

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    EA koi bhee ho kitna bhee acha ho just technical calculations py hee kam krta hai jesy hee market mn koi fundamental aya ye fail to mn to yehi suggest kru ga ke isko koi bhee use na kre khud trading learn kro khud trade kro isi mn long term faida hai ea app saalo use kro apko kuch bhee nhi aata ho ga orr ye bhee ho sakta hai ke ap kuchearn bhee na kro kyun ke software ko kya pta ke market mn kya hone wala hai ye aik human brain hee hai jo prediction krr sakta hai kyun ke ismn ability hoti hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03)

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't work robots. I mean, the robot we work next has a lot of profit selling this. So they are very convincing about this selling option. and if you don't have large equity and if there is a sudden movement in the market then you will lose the entire account because the robot never uses stop loss and cannot make your own decisions. So manually trading is the best

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kopai For This Useful Post:

komala (2019-08-26)

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite partners are EU and GU. Apart from that I am interested about au. But still now I can't decide to use any ea to trade with this pair for a live account. Because I was not quite successful in trading the demo with the so-called "good" ea. and when the robot was first launched in the past that means when certain robots become high profits that means the market movement supports this robot, ultimately profitability is not only from robot performance but also from external variables that become holistic variables but when the next trading robot cannot be exactly achieve better returns because all external variables change

6. The Following User Says Thank You to darwan For This Useful Post:

lebong (2019-08-28)

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear, my personal experience shows that any use of bots or automated software cannot help you much. Because there are risks in using things like that. Market changes occur and affect the proformance of Automatic Software and BOT, so sometimes you suffer huge losses .... so my openness is to avoid such things and learn the basics of Trading ....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sevenfold For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing '' 10 pips only '' EA with us. I have downloaded this and also started. let's see what happens ZERO or HERO. I hope this will make me successful. and the backtest from 1/1/2011 to 1/1/2012 was great. But why is it only for GBP / USD why not EUR / USD or EUR / JPY. Can you make something like this EA for all couples? but I feel very happy because I got a free EA to use from this forum. Thanks God! and thank you 'qwerser'.

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't use robots to trade but I heard from other traders they told me that automated trading is really safe to trade. They have not filled insecurity with the automated trading system and until now no one has complained in the mt5 forum about the security of automated trading. and I think a good trader should manage the best by using a robot to come up with a custom fit with the profile of the trader to come up with a job with a different profile with an entry to manage the challenge profile with the movement of the graph.

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is a saying in English nine risks Gaina B Thuta. I know, one of the best short-term benefits and long-term benefits, which I think for myself. and hedgin EA who always open opposite positions in the same? hmm I have very bad experience with the system about hedging pairs, because using hedges only makes us really confused, yes it will drag us into a state of confusion, to get out or not to get out

12. The Following User Says Thank You to aagus For This Useful Post:

yumna (2019-08-16)

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    May I know how you use manual trading; can you share with us at least in general terms (not in detail), what are your results, can you share your trade results report manually? and I use a lot of robots but I think fx pro jacksonv2 is one of the best robots in 2019. This is good for 4 digit brokers. these are all the best robots ** Thank you before my friends.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sanjaya For This Useful Post:

darwan (2019-08-15), Unregistered (2)

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for sharing your back test, by looking at your results, I don't see a draw, but an arrangement that interests me. I'm not sure what is hidden profit and hidden stop loss. Otherwise it sounds like a winner here. and to set the trailing stop on the first post is false, the goal is not to use it buddy ... but if used you can give 200 ... that is a good setting that I have ever tried. please, you test again because the server has been upgraded ...
    if it doesn't go well i will share it to a new file

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using a robot is good for traders who don't have much time ahead of the graph but if we want to be a good trader or professional trader it's not good at all to use a robot. I have never used a robot, trading iprefer manually to gain experience because I want to be a good trader

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast