+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Easy EA Builder on the web

Junior Member nubie007 is an unknown quantity at this point nubie007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    great site ..
    Here we only menginputkan commonly used strategy.
    without having to compile the script ..
    thanks bro ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nubie007 For This Useful Post:

Sukanto (2012-04-20)

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Very good site that can be used to automate any strategy we want our trades on. Not only it is a gui mql ea builder but we can utilise this to understand mql. Never thought before i can make my own ea w/o learning mql.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shibilyt will become famous soon enough shibilyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i can't stop me from saying that this is really an awesome share . the website is too much useful . i was learning MQL and and it's quite a bit hard to code it always the template is good . i would surely try it out . just i need a better strategy .

Banned motiurbd will become famous soon enough motiurbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wow... really a good share man... It saves my effort to learn meta quotes language or programing... I will definitely use it to try my knowledge... thanks for sharing bro..

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,627 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tweaker031 View Post
    Sounds nice to me. I'll try to make one for test it with my demo account. But how can we put the value as SL or TP? Sometimes market moves too much one sided. What's the solution for this types of movement?
    if your problem solved if you go on the website..there you find manual how to building EA with the help of your indicator.
    before made any EA just real all concepts about EA building..

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,627 Times in 332 Posts
    well this is very good and usefull website.
    thanks for sharing this. i will made my own EA with help of my indicator.
    but i want to know one thing can we use two indicator for making EA

Member shaonmra is on a distinguished road shaonmra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Easy EA Builder on the web

http://sufx.core.t3-ism.net/ExpertAdvisorBuilder/

Just add ur indicator that u like.. put the value in that indicator.. and then save.. easy and user friendly web for EA builder.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaonmra For This Useful Post:

SG Trader (2011-10-26), ShoSho (2012-03-10), venkiaries61 (2011-09-14)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10