Page 288 of 307 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 286 287 288 289 290 298 ... LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 3069

Thread: Rules of Trading Discipline.

Member mbie123 is an unknown quantity at this point mbie123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkle23 View Post
    I've been through many heartbreaks and disappointments, because I lose a lot of accounts because of the discipline luck. I also acknowledge that my biggest enemy is mine. I really could not blame the market, because most of my mistakes are imposed. Now I'm trying to slowly change my evil ways and disciplined myself now or ever.
    Discipline is very influential to get success in the forex, you are correct and the most difficult enemy to fight is ourselves, and I too feel the same way. and it's hard to be disciplined.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sparkle23 is an unknown quantity at this point sparkle23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've been through many heartbreaks and disappointments, because I lose a lot of accounts because of the discipline luck. I also acknowledge that my biggest enemy is mine. I really could not blame the market, because most of my mistakes are imposed. Now I'm trying to slowly change my evil ways and disciplined myself now or ever.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fadil is an unknown quantity at this point fadil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think discipline is an important element in the successful negotiation, but discipline fails, must learn from experience and also the disipline to succeed commercially

Member julianambas is on a distinguished road julianambas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have an account very much capital it tempts us to always do an open position. This is where the discipline is indispensable to control and use money management and risk management. It is so important to maintain consistency in our account.

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Forex Beginner

The key to success in every field of life is discipline.Without discipline there isn't any thing good.Every part of life requires discipline.It means obeying the rules so forex is also a disciplined trading,one must enter into business with discipline then he is to succeed.

Senior Member bu'd is on a distinguished road bu'd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    disciplinary problems are very easy for us to talk about. The most difficult is how to get it implemented. clear that we must always make a habit which makes us disciplined. not trying to be disciplined

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiron View Post
    To be a real trader, you must maintain discipline. Such as you have to choose a trading time and trade a definite pairs.
    Otherwise you will be looser.
    Self-control is Key to Running a Stock Trading System Successfully .Traders do understand that discipline means the ability to follow their trading system and approach. It is interesting that some traders have virtually no objective trading system, but through dedication and development of discipline

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex me iscipline aur patience bahut zaruri hota hai..in dono factors ki wjah se market me trading. jo bhi acha trader hota hai wo yahi salah deta hai ki baki traders ko patience aur discipline ki madad lete hue trading karni chahaiye tabhi wo consistent profit kama payenge

Member moonletter is an unknown quantity at this point moonletter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiron View Post
    To be a real trader, you must maintain discipline. Such as you have to choose a trading time and trade a definite pairs.
    Behavioral disciplines is very important in forex trading but many traders who break this habit. Most traders can not control your emotions in trading caused by greed alone, but discipline in trading behavior leads to a consistent profit. Discipline should be in lakuan is discipline in analyzing the market, discipline in determining the OP and targets that will be obtained in terms of discipline and money management.

Member Hiron is on a distinguished road Hiron's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

+ Reply to Thread
Page 288 of 307 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 286 287 288 289 290 298 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)