+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 307 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 3069

Thread: Rules of Trading Discipline.

Senior Member bima is an unknown quantity at this point bima's Avatar
    Thanks
    when we are not accustomed to discipline, and must use discipline when we are doing something, then usually we will feel stiff and limited. discipline in trading it helps us in keeping our account, and if we are not disciplined, then how do we account?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kjdanw is an unknown quantity at this point kjdanw's Avatar
    Thanks
    I find that discipline most important ha forex ma koi be trade forex ma jo discipline ka sath chalta ha wo ek den forex markets as an ma zaroored as a successf hota ha discipline forex markets as a ma success hone ke keys has !!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mkopi is an unknown quantity at this point mkopi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Rules that comes with forex trading is that its not a must that you invest alot of money but you have to make sure that you have some investment and you should alway let it count even the smallest of investment can do very big things

Senior Member pourahwalo is an unknown quantity at this point pourahwalo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The successful of forex trading reach by traders that who followed as the rules of trade forex markets with safely or trade with low risk management, when we not do the rule we will faced so many hard situation that close with MC or short time trade to loss alot of the money !!

Member devansha is an unknown quantity at this point devansha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money management and strategy is vital part to trade but discipline is vital part to who the trade is doing only i think for the good business it is very important rather than i think the most have big part to bring us in succesful is psychology without good psychology then you will cant dicipline with well i think discipline is first step towards success then None should invest here without planning or do not change his decision if he plan for something

Senior Member fast is an unknown quantity at this point fast's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this simple word would mean everything in forex market and you won't able to develop any good strategies without it cause only discipline that allow you to be able analysis the strategies.

Member asax34 is an unknown quantity at this point asax34's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dicipiline is most important for any work.in forex dicipiling play some rules.it is key of success.without dicipiline traders cannt work .knows rules of dicipiline is very need.it can getup high

Member sushma is an unknown quantity at this point sushma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that is actually right. discipline is usually very important inside forex trading. we must learn to control yourself AND ALSO do not break MY PERSONAL rules. considering that the whether or not my spouse and i usually are lacking discipline, after that my partner and i will probably lose within forex, thus my partner and i must practice AND recognize it. This has including ea, they are programmed to help follow your current rules AND these are generally disciplined.

Senior Member moniakter is an unknown quantity at this point moniakter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that is usually right. discipline will be very mouse clicks throughout forex trading. i must understand for you to control yourself AND ALSO do not break OUR rules. since the if my spouse and i tend to be lacking discipline, after that we can lose in forex, consequently i must practice ALONG WITH recognize it. It\'s like ea, these are generally programmed for you to follow ones rules AND ALSO these are disciplined.

Senior Member kojnashdaw is an unknown quantity at this point kojnashdaw's Avatar
    Thanks
    I find that if you do not followed as the rules of the forex trading then you may have to suffer from big loss easily so try to followeda s the rules of the forex trading and the always takes as a traded as with stop loss and take profit target to follow money management !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 307 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)