+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 252 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 2516

Thread: Parameter of Analysis.

Senior Member raheel11 is an unknown quantity at this point raheel11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yar forex ma hum ko parameter ko janay kay liya both learning ke zarore han kay hum ko forex ko sakhnay kay liya us ko time dena chiya kue kay ya both best kam han or us ma earning be both han or ya both best han

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tonni is an unknown quantity at this point tonni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex trading its very important to go with the analysis we have to go for varied reasoning same information,discipline etc also we hold to go for the strategy skills to make the profit here and win here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member juber is an unknown quantity at this point juber's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should have a parameter in trading and I think a trader who has been a professional it is very suitable for us as a parameter so that we will know our ability is growing or not, so it was all very important and we should be able to focus ...

Member drwajid92 is an unknown quantity at this point drwajid92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i dont think so this is a parameter.but
    we can say this vis a unity side fore comen man
    in my thinking hoop so.

Senior Member fxdrmc is an unknown quantity at this point fxdrmc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes there are many parameter those you can use for you technical skill analysis. I also use some tool that is really helpful for trading and it is useful for all aspect in trading market. forex is risky business, where you have to try for reduce your trading risk.
    If I have the belief that I can do it.I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have the capacity at the beginning..

Senior Member luna is an unknown quantity at this point luna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You should move whatsoever site which gives u the forex interesting daily..afforestation place has the choice that provides u the latest psychotherapy with the represent...the represent has described all things with details u can learn from this.

Senior Member parulsikder56 is an unknown quantity at this point parulsikder56's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex analysis is best. We need to be warn of the oversold and overbought areas of the market, bulls and have force and swan annotation of when there would be a release of high impact news.

Senior Member badar008 is an unknown quantity at this point badar008's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you have your parameters according to your country and currency conditions
    and you can do analysis on your parameters so you should have knowledge abouth your parameters and do analysis on it so you could make good profit
    █ ▓ ▒ ░ ILOVE ░ ▒ ▓ █

۩๑☛ ☆ ★Instaforex ★ ☆ ☚๑۩

Senior Member mero666 is an unknown quantity at this point mero666's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you can use multiple terminal, it's okay to trade more than 2 accounts in the same time. But you must be expert in trading
    first if you wanted to do that. But that will be high risk trading, so it's not good suggestion for beginnners. But I think that's not
    the reason why we could loss. It's more determining by our analysis.

Senior Member ruthregalado is an unknown quantity at this point ruthregalado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first thing you need to do is to study how the Forex market operates both fundamentally and technically. Reflect indicators and use the ones that you realize to amend a trading method. Your trading method should communicate you signals with which you wide or stuffy a view. Alternatively you can subscribe to Forex signals and just follow them but test them first on a demo account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 252 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 218 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)