+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 488 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 4880

Thread: What is Your Scalping Indicator?

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think a good indicator for scalping is an indicator that provides information about boungth over and over sold. and many indicators that provide that information. I've used this strategy and I use indicators to kind of like that, and it's easier for me to determine the point of entry and exit. and so much easier of course with the help of the indicator.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    during the scalping i usually use the parabolic indicator which is good from the other i use also during scalping the moving average which indicates the market movement much batter all traders use some indicators during their trades

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shalman is an unknown quantity at this point shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well whenever am scalping i perform not make use of any kind of indicator as a result of the majority of of the actual indicators tend to be phony. I experienced tried as soon as trading using the awesome oscillator it will retains good in sure occasions however because its the top indicator the majority of of time will lead to earlier entry and therefore i simply scalp driven by worth motion by alone.

Senior Member darso is an unknown quantity at this point darso's Avatar
    Thanks
    the very best indicator with regard to scalping is that the stochastic in sell or even buy just Its depending to the actual trend path if we have buy signal upabout stochastic in lower trend we prevent this particular signal if not we will go into the offer.

Senior Member wonggo is an unknown quantity at this point wonggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Candlestick pattern is my indicator, and i like to use it to do scalping also. I think using price action strategy such as using candlestick pattern to trade, is easier and more accurate than using any other indicators. Especially when we trade using scalping technique, then we really need to able to make high accuracy of analysis

Banned rupiah is an unknown quantity at this point rupiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    I make use of a good indicator Bollinger with regard to scalping, whilst sideway after that the middle line of Bollinger bands will transfer flat, I am going to utilize the style of scalping on the actual present market sideway I have not used the actual Bollinger band and i might such as to learn all of these so which good occupation.

Senior Member Medo.Forex is an unknown quantity at this point Medo.Forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use a bollinger bands indicator to learn techniques scalping, many Forex traders use indicators bollinger bands, but we have to know the right time to do scalping style, in order to make a consistent profit, although only small gains.

Trusted Member neil92 will become famous soon enough neil92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai ji main toh candle stick ko watch karke hi scalping karta hoon 15 minute ke time frame mein main scalping karta hoon aur day trading ke liye main 1 hour ke time frame mein trading karta hoon support and resistance ki bhi help leta hoon.

Senior Member bejol is an unknown quantity at this point bejol's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the actual indicator with regard to scalping will vary each trader, if I utilize the envelope upabout tf M5 and the actual pair eur / gbp in a time. u ought to first understand scalping technique correctly..

Senior Member mehawk is an unknown quantity at this point mehawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Indicator is not that important for trader but is trader use that for more confirmation that is very good for trader. Scalping trading is not that easy for trader but if trader do that with proper trading strategy that will very good for trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 488 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)