+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 488 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Your Scalping Indicator?

Senior Member amind is an unknown quantity at this point amind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Honestly i do not use any indicator anymore. but before i stop to trade using indicator, my indicator is moving average. I think rather than all indicators that i ever use, moving average is the best of all indicators. Actually there are so many professional trader who still using this indicator until now

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxtrader123 is on a distinguished road fxtrader123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For scalping i use bollinger bands with macd and some times I also take help from the candle sticks chart to confirm about the short term trend, I think that for scalping you need a lot of experience ,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, obviously my dear i absolutely think that I like using bollinger bands in scalping strategy.Try to test it in the demo account.It is the vital towards.As well as it helps to learn forex trading where there is scope to learn trading without any risk of loss. Among many other learning tools in forex trading demo account is the best, no doubt in it.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping k liyay es business ma buhat hi zaida indicator hay bhaiya g , ya ap ki pasand per depend karta hay k ap kis ko use karty hay , mera manana yahi hay k hamay boilinger band ki madad sa jahan scalping karni cahiyay bhaiya g .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, of course bro, absolutely I personally believe that i do not used any indicator for my scalping method, i generally watch over the market and by taking help of my past experience i do scalping. i generally success while doing scalping trading, and i have earned lot of profit by doing these.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai moving average aur RSI ye dono indicator ko mila karke hum trading ke liye badiya system bana sakte hai, mera to indicators yehi hai jisse main scalping karna pasand karta hon bhai, dusre ko bhi salah dunga yehi use kare bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, strongly I can say it is very true that I do scalping technique and I really liked the use of this indicator in determining what the OP would do, but I am more inclined to use only candle formations to determine the direction of the trend and determine the OP from there. But on the other hand I can not be separated from the default of metatrader indicators are very good, the Bollinger Bands and stoch.

Banned M.El-Sayed is an unknown quantity at this point M.El-Sayed's Avatar
    Thanks
    In fact , my dear I definitely do believe that indicators are not the main weapons for trading rather knowledge is the main weapons for trading. You may have the best indicator for spotting a trend of the market but if you do not know how to use it, it is going to be wasted . You must know how to trade, with out without indicators , before you will be able to make constant profits from this market

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, of course bro, absolutely I personally believe that scalping is not a good way of trading and it does give you any experience if you want to do trading on long term basis, therefore every one must try to avoid scalping and they s should try to otrade properfly and after doing all the analysis.

Senior Member bay is an unknown quantity at this point bay's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think and understand that indicator is actually very important on forex market with regard to good trade. And the majority of of forex trader performing make use of a few good indicator on forex market with regard to good trading plan. So i think scalping trading with regard to good indicator is actually Bollinger Bands on forex market. Thanks just about almost most.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 488 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)