+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 488 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 4880

Thread: What is Your Scalping Indicator?

Member lius is an unknown quantity at this point lius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I can say that i have not used the Bollinger band and i would like to learn them so that i can make some good profits from the business of Forex. Though being a day trader i am not a scalper at all

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Natteq is an unknown quantity at this point Natteq's Avatar
    Thanks
    Je utilise les bandes de Bollinger, RSI, MA, Trend signal pour toujours la ngociation. Le plus efficace pour le cuir chevelu est les bandes de Bollinger, RSI. Ces instigateur est vraiment agrable et utiliser laps de temps de 5 15 minutes pour un meilleur rsultat tout en scalper.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hata is an unknown quantity at this point hata's Avatar
    Thanks
    can use the good indicator aswell used the Bollinger band and i would like to learn them so that i can make some good profits from the business of Forex.
    Though being a day trader i am not a scalper at all make the good as well

Member berrais is an unknown quantity at this point berrais's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have a good strategie of scalping witch use RSI and the moving average it's quite good and i earn some profits with but to trade you have to made your own strategie because a strategie can earn profits with one trader and not witch other , it depend of the sytle of trading and of psychologie too .

Banned amni570 is on a distinguished road amni570's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't use any scalping indicator. I use candle stick knowledge. there is not any type of scalping indicator. scalping is don by only experienced trader with mind and chart matching.

Senior Member kami5744 is an unknown quantity at this point kami5744's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro may to yahan pa new ho or abi muja yahan pa trading kay itna pata nae hy is waja sa may app ko is kay sahe jawab abi nae da sakta may abi yahan pa learning process my ho or koshah kar raha ho kay is ko zayda sa zayda seek jao take may yahan pa jaldi kamyab ho jao is waja sa may apni leanring ko tez kar raha ho

Senior Member promoneyfx is an unknown quantity at this point promoneyfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by upiter9999 View Post
    Some indicator that I often use the RSI, MACD, BB, moving averages, Zingzang and stochastic. I think that is a very good indicator and consistent with scapling and you can combine more than two indicator
    Ham log jis bhi indicator ki madad se apni trades ko karte hain us par hame poora bharosa hona chahiye kyuki jab bhi ham logon ke paas me trading ki sahi knowledge hoti hai tabhi ham us indicator ki help le bhi sakte hain.

Banned 8421827 is an unknown quantity at this point 8421827's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have not used the Bollinger band and i would like to learn them so that i can make some good profits from the business of Forex.

Though being a day trader i am not a scalper at all

Senior Member upiter9999 is on a distinguished road upiter9999's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some indicator that I often use the RSI, MACD, BB, moving averages, Zingzang and stochastic. I think that is a very good indicator and consistent with scapling and you can combine more than two indicator

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fahadabbz View Post
    I use a Bollinger indicator for scalping, while side then the center line of the Bollinger bands will move flat, I will use the style of the resale market in the current hand
    bollinger band indicator bi scalping k liyay buhat zaida use kia jata hay lakin hamay sirf ek indicator nh use karna cahiyay , hamay hamhes indicators ka combination use kar k hamay kam karna cahiyay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 488 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)