+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 488 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Your Scalping Indicator?

Member aminulislamkhan is an unknown quantity at this point aminulislamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bollinger bands indicator of scalping, I would rather buy or sell when the candles on the top or bottom row, to this rule, because it is sure, Bollinger the conditions will then useful to us, especially when it hit in the middle of the collection, but sometimes not, after that, I feel that I have a central line hit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tanu003 is on a distinguished road tanu003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother there are many of indicators and strategy available but as per me i am using the boillingband for the scalping in my real trading account. RSI is also good for the scalping but we should use such indicators which are thoroughly understand and its functions. Scalping is the art of trading and it is not follow all the traders, those who know the tricks of scalping they are doing and catching small small profit from this trading platform.
    IF YOU LIKE MY POST :: DO NOT FORGET GIVE THANKS;;;;

Member saam is on a distinguished road saam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like scalping but however when their isn't any news I use Money Flow Index i.e. MFI. This is the best indicator for scalping as it guides me to get the maximum from scalping. I use MFI with levels 4,5 and 6.
    A perfect system or approach does not exist. Never has, never will.

Member nadeem66321 is on a distinguished road nadeem66321's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading business is so that i can make some good profits from the business of forex . i have not used the bollinger band and i would like to learn them . so though being a day trader i am not a scalper at all.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are several technical indicators that help investors who operate with the scalping technique. From my point of view, the most useful technical tool is the RSI. This tool can be used with other indicators like the macd to know the market trend. However, any strategy must be executed with strict control of leverage.

Member arshad420 is an unknown quantity at this point arshad420's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping krny k luy man to moving average krta hon M5 chart scalping k luy bohat asha hai is luy man to yah indicator use krta hon I think bohat trader yah he krty hin moving average best hai trading krny k luy

Member mohamedadnan is an unknown quantity at this point mohamedadnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are a lot of indicators to Real Scalping system will not be the absolute best for me and for all Forex traders who know well
    Better to keep with Almovinj Avrig Index
    And stay with Alastockastic
    And stay with Zdzaj
    These are good indicators

Member freemasonry33 is an unknown quantity at this point freemasonry33's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion, you do not need an indicator if you want to trade with scalping method. you should do that is, ensuring that analysis and market mapping, which you made and prepare it, is correct and appropriate to the patterns formed on the market.

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai to scalping ko like he ni karon ga or na he karta hon es main riks bohathe big ota hai ya app ko prfit ho ga ya loss es mai jowa he ho jata ai es liye sccalping na karo trend ko dekh kar owkr karo app ko earn ho he jye ga
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,950 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sid4 View Post
    mn jab b sclaping karta hun to parabolic sar ko 1 minutes graph mn trade karta hun kiun k in parabolic sar ap 1 minutes mn easy ho k sclaping kar sakty hn kiun k ye real signals batata hai or repaint ni karta.
    Bhai ishi tarah se trading kari jaati hai scalping ke liye hum M1 se M15 tak ke time frame ko le sakte hai, inmein se bhai koi bhi indicators use kare ja sakte hai, waise parabolic SAR kafi jayda effective indicators hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 488 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)