+ Reply to Thread
Page 488 of 488 FirstFirst ... 388 438 478 486 487 488
Results 4,871 to 4,880 of 4880

Thread: What is Your Scalping Indicator?

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have not used the Bollinger band and i would like to learn them so that i can make some good profits from the business of Forex.

Though being a day trader i am not a scalper at all

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to aryan For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-16)

Member unknownxxx is on a distinguished road unknownxxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use bollinger band indicator for scalping, I buy or sell when the candle is in the upper or lower line especially if it goes out of those line because it will come back inside the bollinger bands again for sure, then I take profit when it hits the middle line but sometimes earlier than that when I feel that it will not hit the middle line.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to unknownxxx For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-16), ltn (2012-10-16), vijai21 (2012-07-02)

Member shaonmra is on a distinguished road shaonmra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nsawork View Post
    I have not used the Bollinger band and i would like to learn them so that i can make some good profits from the business of Forex.

Bollinger band trading requires that you understand all of these concepts completely in making trading decisions using the bands.

1.Bollinger band squeeze
    2.Bolinger band continuation
    3.Bollinger band reversal

What makes Bollinger bands even more unique are the advanced concepts that accompany these signals that form.

As you observe a continuation, a squeeze or a reversal pay special attention to how the upper and lower bands respond to approaching price action.

take a look at the following diagram closely and with careful study because grasping the following is the golden key to successful Bollinger band trading.

Bollinger band trading tactics for advanced traders

The candlesticks present represent current approaching price action to the upper or lower band. Lets start with #1.

1. Extremely bearish, price is falling to a lower band and the KEY is of course watching both the upper and lower band as price approaches. In this case the upper is rising while the lower is falling indicating not only a potential explosion in price but one to the downside is extremely likely.

2. Extremely bullish, price is rising to the upper band and the KEY is keeping a watchful eye on BOTH band as price approaches. In this case the upper band haeds UP and the lower band falls, indicating a potential price explosion to the upside.

3. Price approaches the lower band while the upper and lower band remain flat. This is very insignificant and should be ignored unless things change.

4. Price approaches the upper band while the upper and lower bands remain flat. This is also insignificant and best left for the amateurs to enter.

5. Bearish candlestick at a lower band while band constrict - this is a sign that price is likely at least for now going nowhere. Wait do not enter.

6. Same here, a bullish candlestick at the upper band while the bands are constricting is a sign that not much is about to happen just yet.

7. Like #1 this is a sign that price is going to make a nice move but the lack of the upper band hooking up indicates that the move for now won't necessarily be explosive.

8. Also similar to its counterpart in that price will likely move but not to the explosive level that would be expedited if the lower band was hooking downward. The lack of the lower band hooking down limits the potential move here.

source : http://bollingerbandgenius.com/
    Attached Images  

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to shaonmra For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-16), beautifulrose (2013-04-09), haq2fame (2013-09-30), jjsolution (2014-11-30), michael (2012-04-11), mreuro (2015-02-24), sammaranthu (2013-02-18), Shirin (2012-11-29), sumitsharma (2014-11-20), Yazan Gharaibeh (2012-12-09)

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mostly i wont scalp much and if i do also i will use MACD and i will watch the chart pattern a lot.So i feel that a combination of macd and correct analyses of chart pattern will help in scalping.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zoomfire For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-16), Dorai (2014-05-20)

Banned nsawork is on a distinguished road nsawork's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by trijay View Post
    I use an indicator Bollinger for scalping, while sideway then the center line of Bollinger bands will move flat, I'll use the style of scalping in the current market sideway

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nsawork For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-16)

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i started trading with scalping trading styleee,...and i use MACD,parabolic sar,,bolinger bands,,stochastic,,this all are useful when we are trade using 5m or 15m chart.....
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ronak For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-16), sammaranthu (2013-02-18)

Banned trijay is on a distinguished road trijay's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use an indicator Bollinger for scalping, while sideway then the center line of Bollinger bands will move flat, I'll use the style of scalping in the current market sideway

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trijay For This Useful Post:

Adeladickhausm1473 (2012-11-27), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-16)

Member shaonmra is on a distinguished road shaonmra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use Bollinger Bands, RSI, MA, Trend Signal for always trading. Most effective for scalp is Bollinger Bands, RSI. These instigator is really nice and use time frame 5-15 minute for better result while scalping.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshotboyz View Post
    All member that scalper trader type
    can you share what your indicator to scalping

thanks for your attention and share it here...
    well, for scalping i use bollinger bands, RSI, stochastic along with the candlestick. And sometimes i add parabolic sar too
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-16), sammaranthu (2013-02-18), sonu bhai (2017-09-16)

Senior Member hotshotboyz will become famous soon enough hotshotboyz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Question What is Your Scalping Indicator?

All member that scalper trader type
    can you share what your indicator to scalping

thanks for your attention and share it here...

19. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to hotshotboyz For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-16), avanza_black (2013-06-30), cuongnmftu (2012-06-17), dardo (2016-05-29), gold1985000 (2019-03-03), rapidservice181 (2013-12-09), rizwan hussain (2013-10-21), sammaranthu (2013-02-18), vaganza (2013-05-20), veliza_fx (2013-07-21), veve (2013-08-14), wamahiga1 (2016-06-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 488 of 488 FirstFirst ... 388 438 478 486 487 488

Subscribe to this Thread (14)