+ Reply to Thread
Page 487 of 488 FirstFirst ... 387 437 477 485 486 487 488 LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,870 of 4880

Thread: What is Your Scalping Indicator?

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anand View Post
    I am use scalping trading for short time.when I trade I am use Bolinger band and Stochastic Indicator.I am profit more time and loss very small time in scalping with those indicators.
    bolinger band is very powerful used for scalping when sideways, I had to prove it. and very easy to use, we only see the price touching the upper or lower indicator. and this indicator good for beginners,..

Im always combine with the MACD indicator because im very like this indi, so I use BBMACD as an indicator when sideways

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Anand is on a distinguished road Anand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am use scalping trading for short time.when I trade I am use Bolinger band and Stochastic Indicator.I am profit more time and loss very small time in scalping with those indicators.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use Relative Strength Index and MACD while I do scalping as they are one of the best indicators and they work very well for me as well.Since scalping is a short term trade it is important to use good indicator for the same.

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hetal View Post
    bro for scalping you must use yor technical and fundamental analysis.this two things should be strong while using scalping.in addition to these you should use combinations of indicators and various signals for detecting reversal
    i think that for scalping there is no need of doing fundamental analyses.as scalping is a trading in which we close the trade in very mins so there wont be time to do fundamental analyses.fundamental analyses is for traders who look out for trend and the market position.In scalping ,there is no use of trend.scalpers make profit even when the market is ranging.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    well friend i am still fighting for scalping trader.
    i can not find a good trading indicator or any trading method for scalping trading.
    i still trading with only chart patterns and trends lines. some times it give me a good profit.

Member tibasingh is on a distinguished road tibasingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshotboyz View Post
    All member that scalper trader type
    can you share what your indicator to scalping

thanks for your attention and share it here...
    mera scalpin indecator stochestic ocsilator ha ye main ye abhi abhi use karna seekha ha ye kafi acha ha scapling k leye mugh ko kafi help de raha ha ye indecator main ne es ko 2 din se use main rakha howa ha or kafi achey signals de raha ha

Member Anand is on a distinguished road Anand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am use RSI, MA, Trend Signal trading in forex.some traders use Bolinger bands for scalping.I am believe that which systems give you profitable then use for scalping.

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मैं RSI, stochasti, MACD, प्रवृत्ति संकेत के रूप में बुनियादी संकेतक, चलती average.in कभी कभी Bollinger बैंड का उपयोग करें का उपयोग करें. मैं बॉलिंगर बैंड के बारे में पर्याप्त ज्ञान है न तो मैं इसे से बचने

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    bro for scalping you must use yor technical and fundamental analysis.this two things should be strong while using scalping.in addition to these you should use combinations of indicators and various signals for detecting reversal
    For scalping I think technical analysis is the best. We don't have to look upon what factors can bring the forex market down or up. We just need to know technically when the pips are going to be higher or lower. Then we should place our order and quit the position as soon as we hit the perfect profits.

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

+ Reply to Thread
Page 487 of 488 FirstFirst ... 387 437 477 485 486 487 488 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)