+ Reply to Thread
Page 476 of 488 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 474 475 476 477 478 486 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,760 of 4880

Thread: What is Your Scalping Indicator?

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sinaga View Post
    system for scalping techniques, I have its own indicator. I use this indicator has been a long time and I can get a considerable advantage by using it. I use this indicator at the European and American markets only. because the market was relatively stable market prices and are rarely aggressive. if you would please give it a try.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?o5nex4clgcy3n
    I have already download your indicator. I hope it can give me more profit then others time. Can you share your earning proof with this indicator. I am really interested to see about this. Thanks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    system for scalping techniques, I have its own indicator. I use this indicator has been a long time and I can get a considerable advantage by using it. I use this indicator at the European and American markets only. because the market was relatively stable market prices and are rarely aggressive. if you would please give it a try.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?o5nex4clgcy3n
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I sometimes use a scalping strategy in trade, and when I use this strategy I always use the indicator moving avarage. I use to measure how far and fast moving average charts at the time....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i used stochastic, trendlines and also zigzag..and if necessary i used bollinger band and MA,
    and with them i can filter and reduce false signals and get the true one for open position...it is so hard to identify the entry point..but we have to always try and try..and make it closer

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mostly scalper are risky but for scalping traders use stoch,macd or rsi type of indicators.And boillinger to open trade or order when bands get shortening.

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshotboyz View Post
    All member that scalper trader type
    can you share what your indicator to scalping

thanks for your attention and share it here...
    mera jab scalping ka mode hota ha na to main mcad or rsi indecator use karta houn ye indecator kafi achey sabit hovey hane mere liye main to in ki indecation sekafi had tak profit kama raha houn wese app bhi ager in ko use karo to ye app ko bhi acha result den ge or wese bhi ye kafi aasan bhi hane use karne main

Member donofforex will become famous soon enough donofforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshotboyz View Post
    All member that scalper trader type
    can you share what your indicator to scalping

thanks for your attention and share it here...
    main sirf do he indecator use kar raha houn forex scalping k liye ek mcad or dosra rsi indecator ye donoo indecator app ko kafi help den ge scalping k doran kioun k main ne khud bhi kafi profit kamaya ha or kama raha houn en se

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    may be aap jhoot keh rahe ho.sir, aap ka picture view karke maine khud dekha hai. eurusd 1.43 ma hai. lekin e jhoot hai.iss ka matlab iss pics bohoot pehla ka hai.recently nehi hai.kaya aap hume is indicator ka naam bata sakte hai?

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main last one month se scalping sikh rha hu or maine ye feel kiya hai ki keval indicator ke base par aap scalping trading ko ni jeet sakte hai.
    scalping trading ke liye aap ko news bi dekhin padegi.
    main scalping ke liye macd or probolic sar indicator use kar rha hu.

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bolinger band is very powerful used for scalping when sideways, I had to prove it. and very easy to use, we only see the price touching the upper or lower indicator. and this indicator good for beginners,..

Im always combine with the MACD indicator because im very like this indi, so I use BBMACD as an indicator when sideways

+ Reply to Thread
Page 476 of 488 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 474 475 476 477 478 486 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)