+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 488 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Your Scalping Indicator?

Banned kapanggih will become famous soon enough kapanggih's Avatar
    Thanks
    For scalping, I think technical analysis is the best. We do not need to see what factors can bring the forex market down or up. We only need to know technically when the pips will be higher or lower. So we have to place our order and get out of position as soon as we achieve perfect profit I use bollinger band indicator for scalping, I buy or sell when candles are in the top or bottom line especially if it is out of line because it will be back in bollinger bands again sure, then I take advantage when touching the midline but sometimes earlier than that when I feel that it will not be about the midline.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member 7alt7op will become famous soon enough 7alt7op's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use the support and resistors as strong entry areas if I use Scalping, but I see that the risk in this method is high and can make us get to the margin call quickly, that makes me not use this method very much to avoid loss, but in fact this method if successful so be Profitable

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to trade from here you have to trade this way and I very rarely be scalping, but I've read scalping strategies using only bare candles or simply follow the moves we should not use just one indicator You have to use some indicators for your trade , also the castle this year. it's a lower risk if you trade with scalping and set the lot size with smaller ones ... am I right? but brokers want to make a quick profit by taking just a few pips as a target and getting a good profit from them, so they should prepare themselves before doing this strategy and know some options to deal with situations that do not materialize

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mostly i will not scalp much and if i too i will use MACD and i will watch many chart patterns. So I feel that the combination of macd and correct analysis of the chart pattern will help in scalping. I usually use buy order in scalping and that too in gold, I wait for pattern W or V to form and buy at the beginning of it and close position when start spinning or stop long to wait for other occasions like that, many times it works about gold do not know much about another couple.

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I do scalping, I usually set my indicators like MACD and bollinger bands. Although, it is better to have fewer indicators because I do not have to do the old analysis and I only need 15 million for this strategy. But then it is good if we can generate a consistent profit in this strategy. I usually use a combination of indicators, one of which is a custom indicator called Super Signal. And the rest, I usually consider using MACD or CCI or RSI or Stochastic Oscillator. They really helped me determine the overbought / oversold area during the European session, which is the best time for the scalp.

Member Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,400 Times in 635 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear g m scalping trading nahi karta mey intra day trading karna passand karta ho isiliye me mera intra day indector moving average hai and RSI he jinki madad se me intra day trading karta ho gold par mujhy kafi useful huwa hai likan aksar meri khud ki confusion ki wajha se and dosro ki involvement se mujhu kafi loss hojata hai isiliye mera is month me account wash hogya hai but i hope k next month bohat mehnat karoga and khud par confidence rakhoga jnb g

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rajpoot771 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-04-18), akr (2018-04-30), billyboy00007 (2018-04-18), fxearner (2018-04-14), ravi999 (2018-04-25), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 1,100 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Law View Post
    Scalping is a type of trading which is very best and where you can make trades on a very short term basis. Then you make profits on very short term basis. Some scalpers are very successful and it all depends upon the strategy of a scalper. Some use pips and some take more pips. It all depends upon the risk taken by the Forex trader on its investment. Forex trading business is a good online business opportunity for all traders to earn money.
    no i not in favor of scalping type trading and scalping not give us proper channel profit way and scaling give big losses to trader and trader must understand risk management and trader use good trading indicators and trader find correct market trend and trader avoid from scalping and then make good profit earning

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to zulfiqar5564 For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-04-01), fxearner (2018-04-02), kanita (2018-04-02), khizar1 (2018-04-03), lal765 (2018-04-02), qasimm (2018-04-03), sarfraz786 (2018-04-09), usmanbaloch (2018-04-02)

Member Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a type of trading which is very best and where you can make trades on a very short term basis. Then you make profits on very short term basis. Some scalpers are very successful and it all depends upon the strategy of a scalper. Some use pips and some take more pips. It all depends upon the risk taken by the Forex trader on its investment. Forex trading business is a good online business opportunity for all traders to earn money.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not believe in Forex robots and I will never use robots in my prospective trades.
    yes scalping is the most chancy and you give away your statement in seconds
    but I am also a broker and also deal with a lot big but I never go prolonged,
    just gnomish pips 2 to 5 and then change the view. this until now fewer risks to me.

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use Bollinger Bands, RSI, MA, Trend Signals to always trade. Most effective for the scalp is Bollinger Bands, RSI.
    I buy or sell when candles are on the top or bottom line especially
    if it's out of line because it will be back inside the bollinger bands again for sure,
    then I take advantage when touching the center line but sometimes earlier than that when I feel that it is not will be about the midline.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 488 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)