+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 488 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 4880

Thread: What is Your Scalping Indicator?

Banned navia is an unknown quantity at this point navia's Avatar
    Thanks
    my very greatest indicator to utilize the scalpings is that the i reger and that is providing the actual good indications about the actual changing of the actual trends and a few occasions this really is providing me personally the actual untrue indication so i have to select the actual right selections.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fx4life is an unknown quantity at this point fx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, generally my dear with me I can't do scalping well, then i do not use scalping technique anymore. When i still using this technique, mostly i use moving average. i think if we want to use indicator, then moving average is the best indicator for trading. There are no other indicators which more simple and useful than moving average

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro, actually with me, I personally do consider that scalping trading is much more risky with regard to newbies. As a result of with regard to scalping u have to know a lot of about this particular business and u would like to gather just about almost most details on each condition. So i think the just with regard to professional trader. So professional trader tend to make large profit using this technique.

Senior Member nala is an unknown quantity at this point nala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear of course, I obviously believe that I do not trade with indicator I scalp with signal and this work for me most time but due to greed some times I lose all my investment in short time of trading in the market, it not safe scalping with indicator because indicator don't work well.

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    In fact, my dear I definitely do believe that indicators are not the main weapons for trading rather knowledge is the main weapons for trading. You may have the best indicator for spotting a trend but if you do not KNOW how to use it, it is going to be wasted. You must know how to trade, with out without indicators, before you will be able to make constant profits from this market.

Senior Member mikum is an unknown quantity at this point mikum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I perform not make use of indicators with regard to scalping -: I perform not make use of indicators in the least. Rather, I am a candlestick trader. Whenever I shifted through indicators to candlesticks, I stopped making repeated losses and, to the first time, started to build real profits. I scalp (however like to allow my trades operate ) using candlesticks.

Senior Member kixy is an unknown quantity at this point kixy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear, in my opinion I personally believe i dont use do scalping and i dont use any indicators. But from my knowledge, mostly people will use moving average or bohlinger to do scalping or do not use any indicators at all. Mostly the expert trader will not use any indicator, but using price action only or several tools such as trendline, but do not use any indicator.

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well obviously my dear i think that for me I am using the same moving average for my scalping and long term trading business, I think Moving average with the various time frame can make us clear on the market trends and we can easily do trading with the moving average.

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    if I tried to do scalping, I am using the indicator Bollinger band, and this is best used on Asian session, and the pair that has low spreads, however I still find it difficult doing scalping, and it takes a lot of time to continue to test the system scalping on a demo account

Banned azami will become famous soon enough azami's Avatar
    Thanks
    I used to use a standard period RSI. and by using resistant support I will analyze in the timeframe H4 and H1. and I use the M15 and M5 timeframe for entry. if RSI is in area 30 and the price at support then I go in and if the price was resistant RSI at 90 I entered.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 488 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)