+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 488 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 4880

Thread: What is Your Scalping Indicator?

Banned faruq14 is on a distinguished road faruq14's Avatar
    Thanks
    The forex can give us lot of money making here who can doing and lot of good money here easily which every time the lot of good money here easily which we will good way easily every time to do it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member WaheedRana is an unknown quantity at this point WaheedRana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping aik achi stratgy hay is main ham kam time frame main trade kartay hain or is mian ham nay short time main trade open karni hay or ismain short time main hi trade ko close karna hay is main hamain fast indicator ki zrurat hy jo kay hamain is main fast reading day or ham is say trade kar skain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes bro, actually with me, I personally do consider that the bollinger band is a good indicator for scalping , also the supports and the resistances are very useful and it gives you a lot of profit , remember that scalping need a different money management and also you should use a stop loss.

Senior Member kixy is an unknown quantity at this point kixy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear of course I clearly think there is no double that best scalping indicator for any person to get success in Forex is the indicator of candlesticks pattern pickness if you can pick a candle trend then there is no need of any other indicator so the best indicator is your manual trading with your completer knowledge of candle patterns my dear.

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, strongly I think it is very true that we should be able to understand the workings of the indicators that we use. I think it would be great to use indicators of MA, and Parabolic sar. However i think each indicator do not suite for each trader. we have to know the right time to do scalping, in order to make a consistent profit

Senior Member darso is an unknown quantity at this point darso's Avatar
    Thanks
    These types of instigator is basically nice and make use of time frame 5-15 minute with regard to much better result whilst scalping. I make use of a good indicator Bollinger with regard to scalping, whilst sideways after that the middle line of Bollinger bands will transfer flat, Typically sooner than that whenever I really truly come to sense it will not strike the center line.

Banned mido9911 is an unknown quantity at this point mido9911's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont really use a scalping strategy but if you want to use try be far from indicators and use better price action atleast to know where you take your profits and where you stop your loss trading in time good luck

Member Forex123 is on a distinguished road Forex123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mein forex business mein neya hu,,iss liye mujhe jada nehi pata or abhi tak mein scalping bhi nehi kiya iss liye to mujhe nehi pata

Member ilyes33 is an unknown quantity at this point ilyes33's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i prefere to learn to make money by trad in forex business and i would like fo have experions in trading and markets and win money and have minor loss on the trading that how i prefer to learn and have good results.

Banned tolak angin is an unknown quantity at this point tolak angin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Understand to utilize the plan effective on the actual lengthy operate is that the first factor to benefit through forex working, and should be studied prior to actually thinking about heading to anything, particularly to some thing such as scalping, and that is a good excessive edition of contemporary working, not from your simple knowledge to understand successfully.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 488 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)