+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 317 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 234 284 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 3164

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Senior Member forex4earn is an unknown quantity at this point forex4earn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a serious business and one should treat it seriously right forex is good business and prospects but need to seriously.. emotions of greed within limit and do not let them to get out of limit. important thing here is to bear in mind the situations that leads to the loss and try to develop a plan to deal when those situations comes again. Greed is bad in Forex or any business. So I decided to get profit too by investing with him. as he was making big profit with low profit. but in the end I had to face a big lose.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned suzon900 is an unknown quantity at this point suzon900's Avatar
    Thanks
    In forex ****e effect.......... My partner and i misplaced $220 previous time in my own business. And also almost all has been as a result of my own hpye. My partner and i has been merely possessing handful of income. Yet My partner and i considered I am going to keep regarding more hours and also acquire a lot more income. Understanding that has been my own blunder in which cause damage. My partner and i ok now tell your comments.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member raeesga is an unknown quantity at this point raeesga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is an eye opener when you lose here in forex especially when you lose a considerable money it feels more bitter and bad. but it teaches us not to be greedy and have to be patient and be contended with the small profit that we are getting already and dont be greedy for more and more profit.

Senior Member codot is an unknown quantity at this point codot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe that it's human nature that where the trade profits of magnitude is the main purpose for which the greedy traders but for a good trader's profit is it that we have Sukuri and we make good use of the trade which we can successfully beat the market

Senior Member tayyabjamil is an unknown quantity at this point tayyabjamil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother you are right that greed in not good for your trading if you want to earn money easily with Forex so just trade and then earn money easily because this is the best way to earn money so try to learn first and then earn money easily.

Junior Member love123 is an unknown quantity at this point love123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear there is very greed in forex trading bcz we r greedy we want more and more their is no limit of our greed. . Any ways it is sad to hear that you lost your precious money.

Banned fasarit is an unknown quantity at this point fasarit's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have lost 300$ one time since i didnt keep stop loss. i was really vexed. first it was in 100$ profit . i thought of closing when the profit was more than 50$ due to greediness and since the market got reversed i lost

Banned wantiyem is an unknown quantity at this point wantiyem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tariq33 View Post
    Yes the greed is really effective for our trade. Some time we get enough profit and want to get more profit. With greed we start a new trade. It can take ur money as a loss. If we get enough profit than we should stay a little bit not to hurry to do next trade to get more profit.
    Most of the traders fail in this business due to greed roomates want to get more and more care about without risk, This makes us greedy will get more losses and it will makes us Become more aggressive and blow our account

Member mammon is an unknown quantity at this point mammon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In Forex trading the biggest factor of most losses is the greed. Greed is such an internal motivation which makes the mental abilities of a trader paralyzed and a trader does not know when to open and close a trade.

Banned uaeali is an unknown quantity at this point uaeali's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i think when i feel the relzed to the trade and get him more profit to te trade and when i make him relizedto the trade and then i he can get him moreprofit to tje trade and get him a huge profit from hare /

+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 317 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 234 284 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)