+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 317 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 238 288 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 3164

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Banned PROFOREXMICRO is an unknown quantity at this point PROFOREXMICRO's Avatar
    Thanks
    One can try to do some meditation to control their feelings and emotions. Also we can make a list of problems that occur if we loose our patience during trading. This list can be attached near the computer visible clearly, so that every time we see it a picture of disaster should come in our mind and try to control our greed with this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member baigshibly is an unknown quantity at this point baigshibly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Why continue to lose on five lots (contracts) per trade when you could save yourself a lot of money by lowering your trade size down to a one lot on your next trade? If I have two losing trades in a row, I always lower my trade size down to a one lot. If my next two trades are profitable, then I move my trade size back up to my original lot size.so forex is the best .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anissomilano is an unknown quantity at this point anissomilano's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes the greed is the main reason for our loses , every trader should control his emotions and avoid the greed in order to get success in the forex trading , they should control all their emotions in trading .

Senior Member sahilkhan is an unknown quantity at this point sahilkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mein ne shoro me kafi loss kia tha 30$ se 40$ tak lekin in galtio se kafi koch seekhny ko mila aur jab is forum me aya join kia to yaha bi kafi koch seekhny ko mil rha hai aur mein ab acha khasa kama rha hun aur agy bi yahi krta rhio ga

Senior Member alishba11 is an unknown quantity at this point alishba11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually jo bhi business hum kartey hain agar us main hum greedy banengey to hum us main kabhi bhi kamiyab nahin ho saktey hain aur forex bhi isy trha hey agr hum is main greedy bantey hain to kabhi kamiyab nahin hotey hain.

Senior Member ibrar1011 is on a distinguished road ibrar1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear i think that you are saying true and we all should be a lot of careful that we should not to be greedy in forex trading busienss to earn more and more from forex trading and to gain a lot from forex trading busienss

Senior Member safyan is an unknown quantity at this point safyan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g haan main ne bhi is situation me dekha hai ke jab meri koi lot loss me hoti hai to main wait karta hoon ke market meri lot ke mutabik jaye aur mujhy profit ho lekin aisa bohat kam dafa hota hai kyun ke jab market aik trend me jati hai to pata nahi chalta ke kab kya ho jaye is liye chota chota profit uthana cahhiye.

Banned malikwaqas is an unknown quantity at this point malikwaqas's Avatar
    Thanks
    ji bilkul greed bohat he buri cheez ha...greed ki waja se aap apni winning trade ko close nehe karte aur intizar karte rahte han ke profit zayada ho jae lekin zayada dafa esi chakar main aap apni winning trade bi haar jate han aur ulta loss bi ho jata ha

Member star083 will become famous soon enough star083's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear greed is biggest enemy of yours in forex trading.it kills your account and gives you big loss.so we must avoid it.greed motivates you to take high risk and risk is very dangerous in forex

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greediness is very much bad for the traders and this is one of the most bad reason because of which the traders lose their hard earned money. This is the most destructive emotion for the traders thus they need to avoid this emotion when they are trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 317 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 238 288 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)