+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 317 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Member chasif will become famous soon enough chasif will become famous soon enough chasif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am new in forex markit .
    i am loss my started forex total capital in two months . i have big loss to all my . i want to earn more with overnight . so i am also realizid the how many dangerous things greed are .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to chasif For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18)

Senior Member Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,586 Times in 1,247 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    नए ट्रेडर्स के लिए हानि का सबसे बड़ा कारन लालच है। अक्सर नए ट्रेडर्स लालच में पड़ जाते हैं। उन्हें समझना चाहिए कि फॉरेक्स कोई जादू की छड़ी नहीं है, फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में कोई शॉर्टकट नहीं है। अधिकतर ट्रेडर्स लालच में पड़ जाते हैं और रातोंरात आमिर बनना चाहते हैं और लालच में पड़कर लॉस कर देते हैं। इसलिए फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में भावना को कण्ट्रोल करना बहुत जरुरी है। अगर हम मनोवैज्ञानिक रूप से मज़बूत नहीं हैं तो हम अपनी भावनाओं के आधार पर बहुत सारी गलतियाँ कर सकते हैं। इसलिए सफल फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग के लिए आपके पास पर्याप्त अनुभव, स्किल, ट्रेडिंग नॉलेज के साथ साथ व्यापारिक मनोविज्ञान का होना ज़रूरी है।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes generally my dear, I consider it true that greed will affect us every day when we do this trade. Greed makes us more aggressive and trades in large sizes. Greed is the killer of our trading account. If we cannot control our greed, it will make us lose a lot every day. Greed makes us trade without any plan and makes it easier for us to stop ... and the main enemy for traders is greed, as long as we are still controlled by greed, you better stop to trade, because that will only torture yourself. Suppressing greed that is on ourselves by training hard, and ignoring all the rules that you have made yourself, you don't even go beyond the rules or you will come back to yourself greedily as before

5. The Following User Says Thank You to caribian For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greed greatly affects our trade. Trading with greed will make us open a lot of bad trade, in the wrong direction. We must avoid greed in our trade. GReed will never help us, greed will make us losers. Stay away from the market when your greed arises and in the forex trading business, when a trader gets more from forex they want more and this is greed. More profits create greed and this reason many people lose all their equity from Forex. If someone can control greed during trading then he gets profit from Forex. So. Greed control is very important in the Forex business.

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greed is the worst enemy of every merchant and to control greed always thinks analytically. Don't make decisions based on expectations. Always take trades after proper analysis and also determine take profit and stop loss points in each trade. After that leave the market for a long time. Don't change stop loss and take profit points at any cost. This is the best way to control greed and emotion.

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greed is something I have tried to avoid but I am not able to do it because I always find myself too much trading the risk of greed is something that is exposed to make more money but ultimately makes too much harm that you can remove you for greed, trade hamari, life, influences the family, the main khud, ka, shikaar, reh, chuka, ho, lekin, main, yahi, k, no, so that, every day, special target, profit, profit, hian, han , Wohi, Karte, Rahe, are more greedy, because of the Sab loss colors, Jay Jay, thora, luckily, Zaroor Sahi Aur Yahi Thora, luckily, the damn is not successful.

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear friends learning is not best way to eliminate greed, best way to eliminate greed is not over trade and use big lot size also be content and have reasonable target even if you learn all the books of trading, can only control greed by emotional control and have small target in trade, or have good analysis and use of small lot size if swing trader so be a smart trader.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), mazaribest (2019-04-27)

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    greed is rude to us and can destroy us in all ways and therefore we must be able to regulate what is right for the right path and ensure that there is some information that really proves great working principles and we must be in power when we have to work and ensure that we have the best role that we do in forex and we all seem to work with certain information that is very helpful

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Prospective Forex brings back to reality the dream. Forex is a serious business and people must treat it seriously. I trade with big lots to get a lot of profits. I think this is my self-confidence but I am wrong this is not my belief this is my greed and Greed really affect us, because greed makes us trade on forex without proper analysis and become too confident. We need to control our greed, don't let our greed control our trade. We need to control our trade using trading systems and trading plans, not using emotions, greed, fear, or anything else

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, greed will affect us every day when we do this trade. Greed makes us more aggressive and trades in large sizes. Greed is the killer of our trading account. If we cannot control our greed, it will make us lose a lot every day. Greed makes us trade without any plan and makes it easier for us to stop and we all need to control our emotions and need to trade with appropriate risk management and we must know that forex trading is a place to make money online but must trade with discipline and without greed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 317 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)