+ Reply to Thread
Page 307 of 317 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 305 306 307 308 309 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 3164

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray kehayl sy greed bohat he affective cheej hy trading me is me kabi kabi to bohat acha or experienced trader be is k jaal me phans jata hy or new trader to pehla shikar hotay hen greed ka isy control krny wala he acha or successful trader ban sakta hy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex me jitne bhi naye tradres hote hai..sabse zada wahi loss me jate hai..unke loss me jane ke bahut erasons hote hai jinme se greed sabse bada reason hai naye traders ke loss me jane ka
    greed ki wajah se traders analysis thik se nahi karte aur wahi unki galti ho jati hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maryosa is on a distinguished road maryosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by herono1 View Post
    Greed is very bad for trading so better to remove greed in your trading always be patience and confident when you open your new trade, the best way to eliminate the greed is learning, get more learning for improvement of your trading forex.
    Learning is not best way to eliminate greed, best way to eliminate greed is not over trade and use big lot size. Also be content and have reasonable target. Even if you learn all the books of trading, can only control greed by emotional control and have small target in trade, or have good analysis and use of small lot size if swing trader.

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aksar people loss k bad he realize karte hai.ledkin agar galti ka ehsas pehle hi hoo jata to nuksan ko avoid kiya jaa sakta tha.ledkin e bhi possible nehi.ledkin agar greed ko kabu kiya ja sakta hai to forex ma paisa kamana easy hai.

Member herono1 is on a distinguished road herono1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greed is very bad for trading so better to remove greed in your trading always be patience and confident when you open your new trade, the best way to eliminate the greed is learning, get more learning for improvement of your trading forex.

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I lost $220 last time in my trade. And all was due to my greed. I was just having few profits. But I thought I will stay for more time and gain more profit. And that was my mistake that lead to loss. I was really upset then but most importantly I realized how greed affects our trade. How about you traders?
    yup, greed will take (eat) some profit that you have obtained with difficulty and can even spend the equity you have. I lost the initial capital and its profits $ 40 a day after a $ 50 profit in two days, so the total loss of $ 90 in 2 hours. Therefore more difficult to maintain profit than to get, especially if greedy.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are two things that hinder us in forex. The first is fear and the second is greed. if we are too afraid, when we will entering the market and earn profit. but, if it is too greedy, surely we will get loss. because we can not control the market, but we have to follow where the market moves.

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    discipline in trading includes trading discipline in carrying out the strategy in accordance with established rules. so having a clear analysis of time to enter the market and when to exit the market. so that all have discipline in carrying out the strategy.

Member examin is on a distinguished road examin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it s true greed is not good for trading because greed attract the trader for get big profit but in the end trader lose profit and capital too so we have to avoid the greed and focus on technical analysis.

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greedy will give impact to every trader and from my knowledges and experiences, greedy oftenly gave bad impact than good impact.
    It's almost in all conditions that your greedy will give losses. It's important to keep our emotion so we won't be greedy in any condition
    in the market especially if we don't have stable emotion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 307 of 317 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 305 306 307 308 309 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)