+ Reply to Thread
Page 298 of 317 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 296 297 298 299 300 308 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 3164

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Member warnisw is on a distinguished road warnisw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yesterday i sold usdjpy on 80.00 i set tp to 79.75, than before i went to slepp, i tough i can make more, and set tp to 72, in next morning i wake up and notice that price bounced ON 73! and i was really like, OMG!why i did that! many times when we are in loss we wont close trade, but when we are in profits emotions will push us to close(depends on trader) or put bigger tp
    ENJOY TOUR TRADES

Member mmassi is an unknown quantity at this point mmassi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I agree with you my brother does not fear much effect on our business and I am still not satisfied with the results I got, I always try to get more without realizing how I may face, I always wanted to get more profits and sometimes I want to be rich overnight, that's what I want but it is not easy enough to do that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Richer View Post
    I know that there are a lot of traders get loss in trading forex market, because they are too greedy, they don't know how to control emotion. So traders should learn how to control emotion first, this part is very important in trading forex market.
    I am agree if controlling emotion is hard thing to do but it's important thing too because many traders who made bad decision because they
    are too emotional to follow condition in the market without making good analysis first. And many traders who broke the rules because they
    want to gain high profits in short time. Greed usually caused big losses in short time so it's important to have stable emotion.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member biouscope has a spectacular aura about biouscope has a spectacular aura about biouscope's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I lost $220 last time in my trade. And all was due to my greed. I was just having few profits. But I thought I will stay for more time and gain more profit. And that was my mistake that lead to loss. I was really upset then but most importantly I realized how greed affects our trade. How about you traders?
    yes i also face situation like this. dont upset urself i had bigger loss then u. so u are no alone in this situation. i think every newbie has facwe tis situation due to lack of experience. losses in early career is better to learn the forex trading.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greed affects us in a way that is scary. It makes us to want more money in our trading accounts and this prompts a very high risk trading. This high risks leads to high losses in events of margin calls.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I lost $220 last time in my trade. And all was due to my greed. I was just having few profits. But I thought I will stay for more time and gain more profit. And that was my mistake that lead to loss. I was really upset then but most importantly I realized how greed affects our trade. How about you traders?
    yahi to bat ha haum apna emotion ko control nahi karta han or apna balance ko kho data han es laya hum achi tradig nahi kar satka han ya boht dafa hota ha balaka her member kabi na kabi apna account kho data han why bahi ap margin call ko kasa nazir andaz kar sakta ho mauja aj tak ya bat samaj nai ayee.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Greediness can be lethal during the trading market as its having no end and people have to control this with patience and understanding ,otherwise your trading account may get vanished within a span of time.One have to control this emotions to trade in the market and thus could overcome many problems in the market.

Member Forexboy is an unknown quantity at this point Forexboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After negotiating for several months and blowing my account number and time especially when all my lost trades were winning most of the time I realize that greed is the worst enemy of a trader and it's hard to control, always use to take profits on its business and book profits on the basis of your study and analysis before opening a business.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    right forex is good business and prospects but need to seriously because it is very complicated. much to learn and do not despair, keep learning, especially from the experience of past mistakes..

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    every one want to earn more but greed arise when we want more than what we have ..in forex sometime we dont take a present profit and after waiting some time market go to wrong directon and its eat our profit..so to avoid such situation we have to control our greed and also we shud satiesfied our self with what we have
    you are right, in forex, you can not suppose. when you've got 20 pips profit, in your mind come an understanding that prices will still continue to profit 30 pips, then the position you hold. but, within a few minutes, it changes direction, you can only silence when your profit is reduced rapidly, and eventually turn red. is a result of your greed. if you immediately take profit 20 pips without thinking long, then it is definitely profit are included in your pocket.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 298 of 317 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 296 297 298 299 300 308 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)