+ Reply to Thread
Page 256 of 317 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 266 306 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 3164

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Senior Member sirofx is an unknown quantity at this point sirofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah me too eager gan once so I am always a failure that caused me to lose so much every time I do a trade greed just made ​​me realize I dropped my fault this time because I was too eager to get great results in a moment

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ardi_anduk is an unknown quantity at this point ardi_anduk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dyah56 View Post
    yes mr greed is making us slumped luck sometimes greed make you happy if the first position if the position
    very well but if you are one will let you down sir .. mr wrote mmnya account if you want to secure
    of course if greed makes us degenerate luck sometimes greed make you happy if the first position if the position is very good but if you are one to disappoint, avoid excessive greed but still they need are our emotions, do not let emotions are controlled by their own

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dyah56 is an unknown quantity at this point dyah56's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes mr greed is making us slumped luck sometimes greed make you happy if the first position if the position
    very well but if you are one will let you down sir .. mr wrote mmnya account if you want to secure

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhati View Post
    i extremely try to realize how greed affects in your daily life. this month i lost my 52$ and that is huge quantity on behalf of me as a result of i'm atiny low investor and that i am a student. i'd been greedy that the most reason i lose my cash i believe it's terribly harmful for trade we on a regular basis lose due to greed.
    therefore we must avoid this attitude from ourself during trade ,better to change the activity first if we felt the bad attitude controlling ourself ,try to look around and get alife and then you can back when you feel more better

Banned ardi_anduk is an unknown quantity at this point ardi_anduk's Avatar
    Thanks
    i extremely try to realize how greed affects in your daily life. this month i lost my 52$ and that is huge quantity on behalf of me as a result of i'm atiny low investor and that i am a student. i'd been greedy that the most reason i lose my cash i believe it's terribly harmful for trade we on a regular basis lose due to greed.
    indeed to realize how greed affects the daily life is difficult, but ...thing we noticed was the emotion that it will always be an obstacle to our target achievement as a reliable trader

Banned roro mendut is an unknown quantity at this point roro mendut's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is no way any one can come to forex trading without good understanding , knowledge and skill. This three good friends is the key source of power to any forex trader to make something good out of the market

Senior Member samoilkat is an unknown quantity at this point samoilkat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may be my friend your lost money i have taken. because in last week i earned 320 dollars and only on friday i have taken 90 dollars in just 10 minutes because of the news. i can say you that go slow and steady . do not take big risks to get big money. you will always be profitable.

Senior Member fxenjoy is an unknown quantity at this point fxenjoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The actual instant we all lessen the threat and attempt to help to make tiny income and pay attention to to boost that as time passes, and then you can easlily increase efficiently as opposed to wanting to consider huge threat that will provide us with perimeter contact just one single buy and sell

Senior Member sapubroker34 is an unknown quantity at this point sapubroker34's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you allright,,, sometimes this happend, however low profit is additionally not sensible as a result of if we tend to continually take little little profit then one trade can return which can blow our account. forex could be a serious business and one ought to treat it seriously, its no game,,, thus one ought to be ready to urge some losses and take a look at to limit it, if he must build profits,,,

Senior Member cahyadi is an unknown quantity at this point cahyadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from this forum I know how a lot of the effects of greed in forex trading, and it is not very nice. I suffered a loss 3 months ago for $ 70 for my greed. Now, I am more cautious in trading. protect profit that I have received.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 256 of 317 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 266 306 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)