+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 317 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 263 313 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 3164

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Senior Member potak is an unknown quantity at this point potak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Elite monetary guarantees or a giant loss may be an excellent candidate for a Forex course, restore their dreams. Forex may be a serious matter and should not be treated seriously, the spoilt boy. If you wish to create some losses, and therefore the aim would be to be o.k., thus I've continually wished to, it's potential to urge

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    many time we have to face situation too. all the technical indicator show very good sign to enter for a new trade but some time the trend was so short that it seems as a divergence so we did not close the trade but it happen that we have to face hundred dollar loss before taking any decision. in such condition i got very angry but their is nothing to do. but opening so big trade to make big profit is the result of greed which is very bad.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mayabi is an unknown quantity at this point mayabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It seems that my partner and I started at $ 150, my partner and earn up to 345 $ 9 days or weeks after my partner and I have a lot of games to get the force. My partner and I found my religion personal, but this is not true, my partner and I are not my personal belief that personal greed alone, with most of my money. I hope it is not a negative Forex trading, or maybe some small business communications.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hajiabbas View Post
    greed is very bad thing all the time in all fields of the life it cause us very big loss some times and some time for temporaraliy we may get the profit but it dos'nt happened all the time with greed
    Greedy trader will do over-trading or trade just for getting some income when he cannot have any good analysis from the markets. This is why he must stop being greedy and be satisfied from whatever income he can get. And also never he must trade when no trading opportunity is present.

Greed can kill a good trader in no time
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Member salmansha is an unknown quantity at this point salmansha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I thought it's done the same thing myself, my wife and I have bought and sold using large enough to obtain significant revenue. My husband and I thought this would be a custom insurance, even though my husband and I was drastically wrong, it's not my own safety, this is my own greed exactly who offered me personally almost all my own reduction in dollars. Avarice will be bad in the currency trading or just about any small business.

Senior Member hajiabbas is on a distinguished road hajiabbas's Avatar
    Thanks
    greed is very bad thing all the time in all fields of the life it cause us very big loss some times and some time for temporaraliy we may get the profit but it dos'nt happened all the time with greed

Senior Member shivendra is on a distinguished road shivendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    greedy banda kabhi age nhi badhta hai ye mai manta hun yadi koi trade greedy hai to kise bhi haal me acha profit nhi kama sakta hai greedy log kabhi acha nhi kar paten hain ye maine dekha hai abhi tak me .

Senior Member vansa is an unknown quantity at this point vansa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I lost $220 last time in my trade. And all was due to my greed. I was just having few profits. But I thought I will stay for more time and gain more profit. And that was my mistake that lead to loss. I was really upset then but most importantly I realized how greed affects our trade. How about you traders?
    yes obviously greed it will bring disaster to us let alone get a benefit may not be a bright spot we can get, so the best is to try to avoid trading in advance if it is to benefit

Senior Member rafifx is an unknown quantity at this point rafifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    every dealer face losses, since its a neighborhood of this business, the necessary issue here is up-to-date in mind the things that ends up in the loss and check out to develop an inspiration to deal once those things comes once more.....................

Banned doelpaki50 is an unknown quantity at this point doelpaki50's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is a very risky business and if any one take any risk of course have to face problem. When people be greed and at that he trade without getting much benefit and in this gredy way he trade much as a result it affect the forex trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 317 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 263 313 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)