+ Reply to Thread
Page 205 of 317 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 255 305 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 3164

Thread: Now, I realize how greed affects us.

Senior Member mitras is an unknown quantity at this point mitras's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One can reaalize greed only if he has lost some profit in greed. Better to take profit when you realize that it is enough for the specific term. It is human natute that he wants to take more and more profit but experience can control the greed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Rambo25 is an unknown quantity at this point Rambo25's Avatar
    Thanks
    greed is the biggest enemy of any trader ... many traders who suffered huge losses due incited by greed ... therefore we must be able to control ourselves to always be on the right path ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned indianfxboy is on a distinguished road indianfxboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank god you can now understand the effect that greed has on our trading lifestyle because we do not have anything to win if we indulge in greedy practices while trading the forex market because the greed in us will only make things more difficult for us and that is not the way it should be if we want to make something out of this business.

Junior Member nameeta26 is an unknown quantity at this point nameeta26's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Thumbs up Thanks.

Hello,
    I wish to point out my passion for your kindness for men and women who actually need help with this area. Your special dedication to getting the message across had been surprisingly functional and have in most cases helped girls much like me to realize their ambitions. Thnaks
    We are best Mcx Tips provider in India.

Senior Member xeeshii is an unknown quantity at this point xeeshii's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's true.. greed leads you to the big and heavy loss in trading.. so I must say we don't have to be greedy while doing trading or else we suffer some loss.. which not good.. we have to do trading slowly..

Senior Member rajkumar1991 is an unknown quantity at this point rajkumar1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trader ko kabhi greedy nhi hona chahiy yadi trader greedy hoga to mai manta hun ki kuch bhi nhi kar payenge isliy kahta hun ki greedy kabhi nhi hona chahiy usse me sabse jayda nuksaan hai huamra .

Senior Member beastron is an unknown quantity at this point beastron's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greed is very bad for trading so better to remove greed in your trading always be patience and confident when you open your new trade, the best way to eliminate the greed is learning, get more learning for improvement of your trading forex.

Senior Member genama is an unknown quantity at this point genama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I lost $220 last time in my trade. And all was due to my greed. I was just having few profits. But I thought I will stay for more time and gain more profit. And that was my mistake that lead to loss. I was really upset then but most importantly I realized how greed affects our trade. How about you traders?
    planning is important in trading because it give us a proper idea and manner of working .its helps in forming good management of knowledge and time.planning should be so proper that in case of any problems we should not blame anyone instead having the guts of facing it. ome person tells that it is difficult. but i dont think so. it is so easy & interesting for me. if any person can know the forex closely then he also find intereste from it.

Senior Member zanymoon is an unknown quantity at this point zanymoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also experienced the big lose and that was due to my greed. I was having few profit but i thought that i can earn even more and have to bear lose. At that time i was less experienced in trading that's why i have to face the situation.
    But i strongly believes that if we want to be successful in fore than we have to control our emotions, greed and should have patience.

Banned vicky07 is an unknown quantity at this point vicky07's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have no good capitial, but some time i feel if am greedy then what happen with me . last year in december i am to much afraid when i have my capital is 15475$ and i am playing gold that time i feel i am going some different way different means u understand .(greedy)i go to bath and i wash my face and i say my self dear if u loss all $ rthen what happen with your family what u learn in demo no greedy no aggressivness.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 205 of 317 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 255 305 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)